CLG NA cannot get better unless they drop HotshotGG...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azubedo

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaoil View Post
Not gonna lie, HS probably made a decent move hamstringing one of the other NA teams when he was helping to hold back the team in both lineups.
Pretty much HS screwed CLG DIG and CRS up by forcing those trades(CRS seemed to be the least negatively affected). TSM should thank HS for making it so easy to stomp the last half of the NA season

JYism

10-05-2012

Hotshot, Voy, Bigfat all have appropriate skillsets. The problem is they don't act like a team, practice like a team, and talk like a team. They are just not serious about winning. These teams that came to Worlds practice day in and day out AS A TEAM. CLG.NA? none of that, and you all know the result.

It's sad that they don't realize what "Sports" means. You can never win with two hours of practice, you put in as much work as possible in practice and it pays off. That's how anything in life works, including E-Sports, but they just don't realize it.

De Vandal

10-05-2012

That azubu game... All started when he rushed an oracles and than suicided it.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

He's the team's boat anchor.

I wish I could say it more nicely. Froggen makes a name for himself as being a top notch AP player. Choax and Cutiepie are known as extremely sharp AD carries. The list goes on. To get into tournament level play, you become KNOWN for that role you are dangerous at.

Hotshott's been playing catchup as a jungle yet somehow is getting into these tournaments with his lack of experience and ability. I sound like a hater, but his team needed the same brutal 1 year+ level of playing that role that the rest of them were bringing. They don't deserve what they're getting.

Vertchewal

10-05-2012

I lol'd while watching him jungle.

Ailias

10-05-2012

The ability of all these players is evident when they have a good game. Voy gets his tail up with a few kills and he'll stomp the team, same with HS. The problem is like many have said, they haven't figured out how to replicate that great play as a team.

Fallen Virtue

10-05-2012

I just don't get how after all of this he's still so full of himself. Like **** man grow up and realize you're dragging your team down.

I believe Voy and bigfatlp could be better with intense training. But HS is kind of just dragging them down. And it's sad because their bot lane is one of the best.

Mjaxon

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYism View Post
Hotshot, Voy, Bigfat all have appropriate skillsets. The problem is they don't act like a team, practice like a team, and talk like a team. They are just not serious about winning. These teams that came to Worlds practice day in and day out AS A TEAM. CLG.NA? none of that, and you all know the result.

It's sad that they don't realize what "Sports" means. You can never win with two hours of practice, you put in as much work as possible in practice and it pays off. That's how anything in life works, including E-Sports, but they just don't realize it.
This so much. Look at clg.eu and clg.na. When eu loses, they get mad as a team, and then try and figure out what went wrong, with an eye on improving in the future. When na loses, they scapegoat, point fingers, and then just shrug it off without learning anything.

Spew

10-05-2012

HotshotGG is the most overated player of all time

TSM The0ddOne

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash44 View Post
hotshot has great individual skill and he's a great jungler too. what went wrong for him was his mof)#(*#)% mundo picks. i just don't understand his mindset of losing game 1 while picking mundo, winning game 2 while picking cho, THEN GOING BACK TO MUNDO WTF?!?!? also the fact that voyboy just needs to play jax because of how OP that champ is. every tournament that i've seen voyboy play jax he's won.
Hotshot plays what he pleases.... enuf said