Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners; Was I in the wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpiderMan

10-04-2012

So I need an opinion, was I in the wrong for getting upset?
I was playing a Normal game and I decided to Diana Jungle. Now I love Diana jungle because her ganks at 6 are amazing and she is the only jungler I'm good at (I'm more support or mid player)
Now we start the game and I see they have Shaco jungle, immediately I ping for my mid; Le blanc whom was chilling under tower - to go to bush because I placed a ward by river and noticed Shaco was coming.
He had half hp from a previous gank and I knew with my runes I could hurt him.
Well she started to come, then stopped. I died. Now I am annoyed because he had 103 hp left, she could have easily one hit kill him. But I let it slid because maybe I shouldn't have gone into the bush (although I had my shield and q ready) So I'm at wolfs and I barely saw him in a ward I placed at that single brush in the river. I immediately spam ping and try to run (I'm low on hp and he appeared to be nearly full hp) Again lb under tower now level 7 doesn't even flinch. I had used my flash already to get a kill so Shaco just pops up and kills me.

Whole team calling me feeder and noob. Saying I'm a terrible player because I need help in the jungle. -_- Now last time I checked its a team game, not camp in your lane forever. I get to have a little laugh because by the end of the game I was 18/8/6 with most kills on my team and a full build. Now top fed so bad (don't get me started on that Kha'z) and I ganked plenty but he kept letting shaco come even when I say "b".

So was I wrong to get upset I wasn't getting assistance? What should I have done if I was getting countered so hard? I tried going top to play a more supportive role, then Kha'z starts spaming in "all/" Report Diana, blah blah blah.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorelloEatsPenis

10-04-2012

here's the way tribunal will see it

you got upset

so

you are wrong