Summoners; Was I in the wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpiderMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

So I need an opinion, was I in the wrong for getting upset?
I was playing a Normal game and I decided to Diana Jungle. Now I love Diana jungle because her ganks at 6 are amazing and she is the only jungler I'm good at (I'm more support or mid player)
Now we start the game and I see they have Shaco jungle, immediately I ping for my mid; Le blanc whom was chilling under tower - to go to bush because I placed a ward by river and noticed Shaco was coming.
He had half hp from a previous gank and I knew with my runes I could hurt him.
Well she started to come, then stopped. I died. Now I am annoyed because he had 103 hp left, she could have easily one hit kill him. But I let it slid because maybe I shouldn't have gone into the bush (although I had my shield and q ready) So I'm at wolfs and I barely saw him in a ward I placed at that single brush in the river. I immediately spam ping and try to run (I'm low on hp and he appeared to be nearly full hp) Again lb under tower now level 7 doesn't even flinch. I had used my flash already to get a kill so Shaco just pops up and kills me.

Whole team calling me feeder and noob. Saying I'm a terrible player because I need help in the jungle. -_- Now last time I checked its a team game, not camp in your lane forever. I get to have a little laugh because by the end of the game I was 18/8/6 with most kills on my team and a full build. Now top fed so bad (don't get me started on that Kha'z) and I ganked plenty but he kept letting shaco come even when I say "b".

So was I wrong to get upset I wasn't getting assistance? What should I have done if I was getting countered so hard? I tried going top to play a more supportive role, then Kha'z starts spaming in "all/" Report Diana, blah blah blah.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorelloEatsPenis

10-04-2012

here's the way tribunal will see it

you got upset

so

you are wrong