Why is there no SoloQue for TT? It would be sooo much fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0UL CRUSH3R

09-29-2012

.Ranked solo que i mean if the title misleading

S0UL CRUSH3R

09-29-2012

Acutally i think i know why, all the champs are balanced around 5v5 and riot doesnt wanna have to deal with people raging because their favorite champ is weak in 3v3.

xkhazixmaster18

09-29-2012

So because a minority of players will rage, riot refuses to give the majority of players something freakin awesome.

Solo Queue on TT would actually work Better than solo Queue on SR since individual skill is more pronounced in the 3v3 format.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasifx View Post
So because a minority of players will rage, riot refuses to give the majority of players something freakin awesome.

Solo Queue on TT would actually work Better than solo Queue on SR since individual skill is more pronounced in the 3v3 format.
while this may be true and is probably the reason why i play TT in the first place. i think its not because people are going to rage. its not the fact that people are going to rage its the fact that when some champions become underpowered the counters become over powered in a large way. balancing as a whole has to be divided by the 3 maps; sr tt and dom. riot can't just go "oh hey since 99% of our players (exaggeration) plays SR we're going to balance all our champs for SR" they take an extreme amount of time to balance champs for all three maps so that the counters of the champs being balanced don't turn up 4 or 5 lvls of disgustingly op on TT and Dom.

the same goes for just releasing champs. they have to make the champs and when they get done with it, they throw the champ on the pbe and see what the community can do with it and how good they do with that champ on the different maps while also searching for bugs that the champ may execute.. while the jungle is pretty difficult on TT, riot doesn't want a champ that was made for jungling to be broken on TT and SR as a laner while still bringing jungle skills to the table (shyv nunu udyr) and thus they balance each champ based on all 3 maps. i do agree that TT is more profound on individual skill and that SR/Dom takes much more coordination via chat and/or other communication methods but neither one is favored for champion balance over the other.

Dumaraz

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyReborn View Post
while this may be true and is probably the reason why i play TT in the first place. i think its not because people are going to rage. its not the fact that people are going to rage its the fact that when some champions become underpowered the counters become over powered in a large way. balancing as a whole has to be divided by the 3 maps; sr tt and dom. riot can't just go "oh hey since 99% of our players (exaggeration) plays SR we're going to balance all our champs for SR" they take an extreme amount of time to balance champs for all three maps so that the counters of the champs being balanced don't turn up 4 or 5 lvls of disgustingly op on TT and Dom.

the same goes for just releasing champs. they have to make the champs and when they get done with it, they throw the champ on the pbe and see what the community can do with it and how good they do with that champ on the different maps while also searching for bugs that the champ may execute.. while the jungle is pretty difficult on TT, riot doesn't want a champ that was made for jungling to be broken on TT and SR as a laner while still bringing jungle skills to the table (shyv nunu udyr) and thus they balance each champ based on all 3 maps. i do agree that TT is more profound on individual skill and that SR/Dom takes much more coordination via chat and/or other communication methods but neither one is favored for champion balance over the other.

WUT?! O_o

This is fairly irrelevant--- people were and ARE already raging, and have been raging for years now about some of the greatest 3's pubstompers of all time; namely Trynd, jax, malphite, singed, etc... Those same people also are aware that these said champs or counter-picks are glaringly stronger because of the map, this is well understood... it changes nothing.

What difference would it make now if they desiged draft or solo-queue ranked? None at all, the same peeps raging, will still rage, about the same stuff, same champs, though those same people who participate in these challenges are fully aware the game's champs are balanced around 5's map.

There's honestly, no valid excuse as to why Riot hasn't released these game modes for 3's, other than the fact that perhaps, technically, it's draining on their resources, but that's hard to imagine since they dared to give 5's Dominion both Ranked & Draft which is a slap in the face for old-school/ and current school (like myself) 3's players.

Mastuh

10-04-2012

I agree, there should be 3's solo que.

Mastuh

10-04-2012

easy fix also, don't balance for 3's :P