Basics and More!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carbuncle

09-04-2009

Bump for a very informative post. =)

Hammurabi

Adjudicator

09-12-2009

Bump for teh nubzorz.

GriZzlegoom

11-24-2009

Heyho,

very nice Guide.

Though I got here cause i'm searching for the creep stats, and (like all other guides) you didnt mention them too.

maybe u can add this? or am i the only nerd who wants to know creeps (and neutrals) HP Armor MRes
and i cant find if creepsstats are increasing or not.
GreetZ GriZ

Druss Snaga

01-02-2010

What does AoE mean?

AirHade

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post

SUPER ULTRA EXTRA IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT POST THESE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET EXCEPT FOR POSTS ON THIS FORUM! NO E-MAIL, NO IMAGESHACK! Anything other than this breaks NDA. DO NOT BREAK NDA!"

What is NDA? Like the FCC?

Seltenspieler

03-06-2010

How about updating the commands?
E.g. camera rotation didnt work for me and i'm still annoyed by the huge sight-blocking bar when fighting downwards.

Hammurabi

Adjudicator

07-03-2010

Commands updated. Added an etiquette section. Just a few general updates.

Don't know if anyone really reads this anymore, but anything anyone needs can be added. Gonna work on making or finding a creep map for TT.

Xx Iconiq

11-24-2010

Great guide, however I would recomend giving some clarifications on some of the 'lingo' used, as some very new players may not comprehend your message. I am reading this while downloading LoL and most of it made sense to me as I played both DotA and HoN but again, as a beginner new to this style of game a clarification of some of the words would enhance the guide further. Nevertheless great guide, and obviously alot of time put into it, so thank you!

Nzo

11-24-2010

the biggest key out of your entire list is the minimap awareness. I've come from an RTS background where minimap is king. I know when people are MIA before MIA is called, and I often find that in low ELO, MIA calls are a luxury.

Being able to always know where your teammates are and where any possible enemies might be by simply glancing at your minimap every 5 seconds is huge. It may sound like every 5 seconds is too much, but your eyes will quickly train themselves. I now find myself glancing at the minimap even during team fights to keep an away on the entire fight (since the **** camera is too close).

Nzo

11-24-2010

Oh.. another good addition to your list would be the CS for junglers. This can be a bit tricky at first, but being able to guess between a few camps of where the enemy jungler is can lead to an easy gank or to prepare yourself for a possible gank attempt.