ARAM Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyWarlok

10-06-2012

I've been trying to organize this for a while. If anybody is interested, it's an ARAM style Dominion, only champion killing until the nexus goes down, no capturing objectives.

Panwar

10-06-2012

Champion killing only works down to a certain point to lower the nexus(120 maybe?). And why when there is Proving Grounds?

Kiddalee

10-06-2012

The games would be so long. With passive gold gain, hypercarries would always win. That's an even smaller range of good champs than on Proving Grounds. You also don't show much understanding of ARAM this way. The random picks make it a shallow mode, but that doesn't mean it's all about kills. I just won an ARAM where the other team had twice as many kills. You have to get the -right- kills, and you have to be able to do something while the enemy is low.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Why not running old Arabs? i stillt hink those were way funnier than proving grounds since everyone would Power creep with the gold gain and PG is still snowbally as hell. Re-capturing a tower offers a lot more paly than Destroyed tower. oh well can't do nothing about it.