My honor reset

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twettar

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Today my honor was reset and I'm not sure why. I've been nothing but nice for the past week and received honor from almost every game. Can someone please help me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

received honor for almost every game? Being abusing the honor system perhaps? Trading honor or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twettar

Senior Member

10-04-2012

No, I have not been trading honor. And I've only given out honor to a handful of people. Maybe one per game, if any.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twettar View Post
No, I have not been trading honor. And I've only given out honor to a handful of people. Maybe one per game, if any.

well, supposedly, you lose your honor if you get punished by the tribunal, including warnings.
this means you could lose your honor even without getting a ban, but you would receive a warning on your email saying that the tribunal decided to punish you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twettar

Senior Member

10-04-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5737842/#nogo

I will admit, case three I was raging quite a lot. I only rage like this when my team decides to be complete idiots. Every single one ended in a loss. Why was I even reported for the last case? Look at Corki's build. And not to forget, these cases happened over a month ago, but now my newly earned honor is reset.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twettar View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5737842/#nogo

I will admit, case three I was raging quite a lot. I only rage like this when my team decides to be complete idiots. Every single one ended in a loss. Why was I even reported for the last case? Look at Corki's build. And not to forget, these cases happened over a month ago, but now my newly earned honor is reset.
let me see...

game 1:
Quote:
Poppy [All][00:29:42] :shut the **** up you stupid immigrant
that's racism, people doesn't tolerate those, that's why many people reported you both on enemy and ally team

game 2:
Quote:
Draven[00:09:32] :why did you leave bushes
Draven[00:09:35] :you ****
Ziggs[00:11:09] :midmia
Darius[00:11:46] :top mia mia
Draven[00:11:49] :care ali
Ziggs[00:12:16] :midmia
Draven[00:15:05] :holy ****
Draven[00:15:08] :ziggs you suck
Draven[00:15:29] :i hope you didn't spend money on that skin
Ziggs[00:15:55] :how do i suck? i got my turret in 12min
Draven[00:16:12] :are you kidding me
Draven[00:16:15] :you can't gank to save your life
Ziggs[00:16:17] :i was trying to help your lane
Draven[00:16:22] :well you made it worse
Draven[00:16:29] :you made it 10x worse

Draven [All][00:18:34] :GG
Draven [All][00:18:53] :bad jungle and ali

Draven[00:19:27] :you are so bad

Draven[00:19:51] :you and ziggs should both go uninstall

Draven [All][00:26:42] :report amumu ziggs and ali
really? you think it is okay to tell people they suck and they should uninstall and then ask the enemy team to report them?

game 3:
Quote:
Reported by: Enemy
i dont even.....
same thing as game 2, and saying some really weird stuff about people being "baby back bull****"

game 4: this one is kinda ironic, you are fighting with someone for calling people mexicans... have you forgotten what you said on game 1 already?

Game 4 alone wouldn't get you banned, that one you did nothing wrong, but games 1, 2 and 3 are punish for sure.




This is just a warning though (and honor reset), but you should improve your behavior before you get a ban next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Elo Hell

Member

10-04-2012

Who cares this game and Tribunal system suck together.

Get banned for anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Elo Hell View Post
Who cares this game and Tribunal system suck together.

Get banned for anything.

Mr Elo Hell, telling people they are bad, saying you are going to afk, and not helping and then blaming everyone is a very poor attitude and your ban was deserved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twettar

Senior Member

10-04-2012

I am sure these all happened within the same day, aside from case four. And I have been losing every game because of stupid team mates. I lost all patience and self control. Duo queue gets you matched with a lot more trolls, that's for sure. And for baby back bull****s, that is what the teammate said first, so I'd use that against him. I'm not saying I disagree with the warning, I totally deserved it. But it's just weird that my honor reset for a case that happened awhile ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twettar View Post
I am sure these all happened within the same day, aside from case four. And I have been losing every game because of stupid team mates. I lost all patience and self control. Duo queue gets you matched with a lot more trolls, that's for sure. And for baby back bull****s, that is what the teammate said first, so I'd use that against him. I'm not saying I disagree with the warning, I totally deserved it. But it's just weird that my honor reset for a case that happened awhile ago. And as for case four, how did the majority of people vote for punish?:

You got punished by the tribunal, that resets your honor (people who gets a punishment are not very good people, so they don't deserve the honor they had, sure, then can improve and win more after the punishment, but you will have to start from 0)
Cases takes times to build up on tribunal, your honor resets at the moment you get your punishment (a warning in this case)

for for you getting punished with game 4...

there is a VERY common misconception about how the cases works:

That is ONE case made of FOUR games

people don't vote on each game, they vote punish or pardon on the case as a whole.
Being so, you only need do something that deserves a punishment in one of the games to get a punish.

even so, you got very bad attitudes in 3 of 4 games, that is the majority regardless, even if they needed the majority of games to punish, you would be punished either way.


123