Why so many Ashe players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHydeKills

10-03-2012

I believe I have come up with the reason.

Since I've started this game... who know how long ago..... I've actually seen an increase in Ashe players.

Just so you know, I will tell you why. Ashe is the one and only true right click ADC. The only ADC you can just right click and chase someone down till they die. That's assuming they can't use their spells for whatever reason, because Ashe DOES ABYSMALLY LOW DAMAGE!

Seriously. STOP PLAYING ASHE PLEASE! Learn to play a real ADC.
Ashe teaches you........
-how to shoot at range.
-how to not lead your opponents.
-how to rely on being able to literally walk out of dumb situations.
-how to rely on not being able to kill a damn thing without your ult up.

Again.... This horrible, horrible champion is easily countered all over the map. Her arrow is annoying. That's about it. If you're lucky, you make it to late game fed, and she can do descently. If it's a tough game, she is not the ADC she needs to be and she will fall short. Hard. If you are behind, you might get lucky and get an ult that your team can capitalize on.

Better options........
Corki
Ezreal
Kog'maw
MF
Teemo
Draven
Sivir
Tristana
etc.

I think the only ADC that Ashe should be chosen over is Twitch.

Please.... PLEASE!!!!! FFS STOP PLAYING ASHE YOU BADDIES!

Garaze

10-03-2012

Why not? Perma-slow, best initiation ult for any ADC and free vision every minute.

MrHydeKills

10-03-2012

Because she's hard countered by the best ADC's currently? Like.... EZ, Corki, Kog, Urgot, Graves..... They all hard counter her. Even Cait, who is another bad, is better than her.

Engrish

10-03-2012

Sadly... I agree.

Currently, at this age Ashe is only good for her ult. For like over a year the meta is shifting towards bruiser champs. See... Kha'Zix, Rengar, Diana, Jayce, Darius. Any popular ADC or bruiser can make a meal out of her. Ashe really needs a babysitter or a wall of tanks+bruisers while Ezreal or Corki can dash over a wall if they have to escape.

Wel...Ashe isn't completely useless. With a good team comp Ashe can carry well. It's just that in solo/duo queue Ashe isn't that fit.

Hirumonogatari

10-04-2012

ashe is a champ that needs to team to babysit her. she isnt like graves that can take care of herself.

if your ashe is doing badly lategame. likely its the team that isnt supporting her enough. you must remember that anyone hit by her arrows are almost immediately out of position due to the slow. the ult is also a great initiator and gets your team those kills they otherwise wouldnt get.

sure, she has big deficiencies. but she also has great advantages. you're supposed to use the advantages and mitigate the deficiencies. otherwise, you'd be trying to teach a pig to climb trees.

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-04-2012

Because ashe is awesome?
How many ADC can guarantee a kill WITHOUT the aid of a support or jungler as soon as they hit 6?
Ult+W+Q=Can not escape.
l2position or fail.

iDpark

10-04-2012

Well, I don't like ashe bacause she's more utility than damage. I'd rather play Vayne.
I don't play adc much though. You can't 1v5 them unless super fed.

KneeShot

10-04-2012

Ashe is the most position, kiting skills and animation canceling dependent champ
packed with one of the best initiation ult in the game

if you are talking about being hard countered, she has the second longest range as ADC
use it as an advantage

btw, ADCs can still be classified into smaller groups
Vayne and Kog are hyper-carries, they are supposed to clear a whole team when fed
Graves and Ez put out burst damage, not long-term sustained damage

because Ashe is easy to learn, that makes her popular and having more players playing her
yet she is hard to master as the basic skill requirement is very high,
especially for those who play other champ with mobility / burst damage / damage scale on enemy health

ThaWiseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

So Ashe is a bad carry because she's really basic in that you just point and click?

Does that mean every other carry is also bad because all they do is deal damage, they lack the utility that Ashe has in a global stun arrow and vision far enough to control dragon? Because that's really what it sounds like. Ashe requires a playstyle that's more than just farming and killing things.

Ashe is very highly played because she is 450IP. You can play a few games and buy Ashe, you don't have to wait for 6300IP to buy Graves, or Vayne, or any other carry. No, she may not be good (anymore, she used to be the best champion in the game) but she will be when she is poor enough to warrant buffs to keep her up to speed. Almost exactly like Sivir (yeah, that other "useless" carry that for the longest time was one of the most popular ADC's alongside Graves).

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Ashe is a very solid AD champ. Quite a monster at level 6 and great also in teamfights (although your team has to support her).

If you think she's a bad carry your probably just bad/misinformed. I do agree EZ is kind of on a level of his own though