Trolling Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNotes

10-04-2012

Honestly this is really becoming annoying, People just call out something like "Blitz mid" or something. and i tell them (in the nicest way i can) I want to play mid. Then they say something ignorant like Duo mid or something. There should be some way to report them out of game. Or something on the website to report people with screenshots.

tldr: Champion select troll are annoying, Need system to report them before you go into game.

JohnnyOmega

10-04-2012

You're not allowed to name and shame on the forums. Please remove those pics and contact Support about it (blue SUPPORT link on your screen). You can attach those pics to a communication ticket submitted to Riot Support.

iNotes

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
You're not allowed to name and shame on the forums. Please remove those pics and contact Support about it (blue SUPPORT link on your screen). You can attach those pics to a communication ticket submitted to Riot Support.
fixed it, and thank you. They should make it more noticable, i would have never figured that out unless you told me.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmTakeNotes View Post
fixed it, and thank you. They should make it more noticable, i would have never figured that out unless you told me.

thye have a thread about it on GD, not sure why not here though.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagtardian6 View Post
Either call it before them or dodge the match. No one wants to read your whining on the forums, Nancy.
Says the person who whines the most on the forums.

UninstaII Life

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Says the person who whines the most on the forums.
You keep using that word, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

SimplyAlive

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
You keep using that word, it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Indeed. He should've used 'trolls' instead of 'whines'.

deShaco

10-06-2012

nothing to report here