@Lyte and Tribunal Community (worse 7 day ban issued)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Elo Hell

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
so because you play ranked, or because your teammates were experienced people, means they have to tolerate your behavior?

and please stop saying about the "money you wasted on this game", it matters little to anyone, be from the community or from riot, you can buy 1 million in RP, you still get treated the same when you show bad attitude
You act as if I committed a cardinal sin.

All I did was express my anger in a mild way.

Get off it already or stop posting. Lmao.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Elo Hell View Post
You act as if I committed a cardinal sin.

All I did was express my anger in a mild way.

Get off it already or stop posting. Lmao.

there are two kind of people that get punished by the tribunal:

Those who realize they were wrong, improve, and never get punished again.
and those who wants to believe they never do anything wrong, and thus they get banned again and again until they get their permaban

so yes, I am going to stop posting, I am losing my time with a future permabanned player.

AeroWaffle

10-04-2012

Quote:
All games viewed on my Report Card are Ranked.

I have no interaction with new players. The last time I was banned months ago, i accepted it because I was acting very badly. 5 games with 20+ reports.

I apologized for that and since then I have modified my behavior.

This ban however I will not apologize for and see nothing wrong here but MILD rage and a negative attitude. Does not in anyway shape or form justify a 7 day ban.

My logic is if I can get banned for this, after changing my attitude, in the future I will get banned for less and lose all my effort, time and money I've put into this game.

Pointless.
Then don't be negative and don't rage in chat at all?

I don't see what's so hard about not tearing into your teammates in any game mode or level of play.

You have to think about what you type, then type it and hit enter. You simply have to stop before the second or third step and think "Is this cruel of negative at all?".
If the answer is yes, don't type it out (or don't hit enter if you stopped after step 2).

It's not rocket science people. Even if you think your team-mates are worthless (although that certainly doesn't help), if you don't type it out or troll them intentionally, it doesn't matter and you wont get banned.

gnfnrf

10-06-2012

Quote:
Insta ban for refusing to communicate.

Down vote for no logic.

You can't fart in the wrong direction without getting reported on this game. This is pretty MILD stuff to say the least.

LOL just lost a paying member. After this I'm moving on. Its pathetic.
Show me ONE reform card where the ban was for refusing to communicate.

I'm serious. I've looked, and I can't find any.