@Lyte and Tribunal Community (worse 7 day ban issued)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Elo Hell

10-04-2012

The report card can be found here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5736717/#nogo

The first game was a pre-made 4 man team and I got matched up with them. Ganged up on me and left me bottom alone and all chatted they were reporting me. (They reported me for feeding and QQ'ing).

Mind you this was a group of friends playing together and i was the odd one out, forced to play adc alone bottom lane. I asked them several times to stop insulting me, I apologized for being angry at them for the early game actions yet THEY CONTINUE TO FLAME ME.

Then the next 3 games...1 report per game and if you take the time of day to actually read the chat, none of it is SERIOUSLY out of line and this warrants a 7 day ban?

So now I sit here for 7 days banned for this? I mean ban me for 6 hours and I would agree. But 7 days thats a joke.

The Tribunal System has some serious flaws.

Im Elo Hell

10-04-2012

Things I forgot to mention first report.

No one fed: look at everyone's score, they were a better team and we all died a lot.

Shen and Irelia Dc'd over 5 times each that game leaving us at a huge disadvantage.

1 down vote already, most likely from the guy that clicked punish after the timer ran out.

Magus Crow

10-04-2012

Game 1: Seriously? A GG at the 3 minute mark? That's a nice negative attitude you got there. This seems to go downhill from that point and you even admit to standing around and doing nothing while your Shen dies because you feel the need to respond to someone who 'bashed' you. Game Verdict: Punish Case Verdict: Punish

Game 2: 6:29: I'm sick of this game already. Kept that negative attitude I see. While this alone isnt punish worthy it isnt helping you. I see you start ragging on your Veigar and your Blitz here as well. Not helping your case either. Game Verdict: Skip Case Verdict: Punish

Game 3: Hey look another GG and at 3:45 to boot. Got a real thing going with that negative attitude. I see alot of finger pointing here and we also hit the 'Im reporting everyone for being 0/4 at 17 minutes' as well as some 'noobs' that get thrown around. Game Verdict: Punish Case Verdict: Punish

Game 4: You actually manage to hold off on that negative attitude until the 7 minute mark here. Not much else here but continued negativity and griping.

Overall I'd say that this is pretty tame stuff but the sheer amount of complaining and negativity that you put out over the course of those 4 games would get a punish vote out of me (and I believe it did as I seem to remember this case). The fact that your ban is a 7 day ban means you've been through the system before and have not learned your lesson as of yet. Twice more are I believe you are looking at a permaban.

Cleril

10-04-2012

You could of just muted them and everything would of turned out much differently, going through the first game alone.

Through all of the matches I can see you were one of the top negative influences. With that, I find the 7 day ban justified.

My suggestions are to mute people or just get a cooler heal in your matches. I don't see how the tribunal is flawed for giving you a justified timeout. Your attitude certainly had an impact in your four losses.

Regardless of how long ago these games were, I don't see your justification as valid. You started with your teams and they retaliated. You initiated the hate, you take the slate.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

banned player logic: "4 people reported me, that means it was a premade trolling me, so my ban was unfair"

seems legit

Im Elo Hell

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleril View Post
You could of just muted them and everything would of turned out much differently, going through the first game alone.
Insta ban for refusing to communicate.

Down vote for no logic.

You can't fart in the wrong direction without getting reported on this game. This is pretty MILD stuff to say the least.

LOL just lost a paying member. After this I'm moving on. Its pathetic.

Im Elo Hell

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
banned player logic: "4 people reported me, that means it was a premade trolling me, so my ban was unfair"

seems legit
Hey dude, I was in game and pre game. They were all together.

You are yet again jumping the gun on something you know nothing about. I'm sure you're smart enough to know when you join a group of pre-mades.

That might be saying too much about you.

AeroWaffle

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Elo Hell View Post
Insta ban for refusing to communicate.

Down vote for no logic.

You can't fart in the wrong direction without getting reported on this game. This is pretty MILD stuff to say the least.

LOL just lost a paying member. After this I'm moving on. Its pathetic.
The idea of a time ban is to keep you from playing, if you decide that you can't handle how riot responds to how you treat others, leave.

LoL has taken a stance against negativity and verbal abuse in games since this is one of the more hostile games that force you to stay in a team with the same set of people for a min of 20min.

The hostility of games like Dota and HoN keep many new players from staying because they don't want to have to deal with people insulting them for no good reason. The less people that are hostile in this game the better it is for new players to come in.

Im Elo Hell

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
The idea of a time ban is to keep you from playing, if you decide that you can't handle how riot responds to how you treat others, leave.

LoL has taken a stance against negativity and verbal abuse in games since this is one of the more hostile games that force you to stay in a team with the same set of people for a min of 20min.

The hostility of games like Dota and HoN keep many new players from staying because they don't want to have to deal with people insulting them for no good reason. The less people that are hostile in this game the better it is for new players to come in.
All games viewed on my Report Card are Ranked.

I have no interaction with new players. The last time I was banned months ago, i accepted it because I was acting very badly. 5 games with 20+ reports.

I apologized for that and since then I have modified my behavior.

This ban however I will not apologize for and see nothing wrong here but MILD rage and a negative attitude. Does not in anyway shape or form justify a 7 day ban.

My logic is if I can get banned for this, after changing my attitude, in the future I will get banned for less and lose all my effort, time and money I've put into this game.

Pointless.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Elo Hell View Post
All games viewed on my Report Card are Ranked.

I have no interaction with new players. The last time I was banned months ago, i accepted it because I was acting very badly. 5 games with 20+ reports.

I apologized for that and since then I have modified my behavior.

This ban however I will not apologize for and see nothing wrong here but MILD rage and a negative attitude. Does not in anyway shape or form justify a 7 day ban.

My logic is if I can get banned for this, after changing my attitude, in the future I will get banned for less and lose all my effort, time and money I've put into this game.

Pointless.
so because you play ranked, or because your teammates were experienced people, means they have to tolerate your behavior?

and please stop saying about the "money you wasted on this game", it matters little to anyone, be from the community or from riot, you can buy 1 million in RP, you still get treated the same when you show bad attitude