Idiots in Champion Select (draft)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

10-04-2012

I hate it when someone decides to be retarded and goes mid or top as first or second pick. They then get counter picked, feed, and lose the lane.

MishaIsAwesome

10-05-2012

This. People need to realize that first and second picks are not reserved for carries, quite the opposite in fact.

mistmann

10-05-2012

i choose top and mid first pick to get countered in normal, this is how you get better, this is hour you learn. you want some thing to complain about go to ranked

t0ad5

10-05-2012

Often when the pros solo queue, I see that they don't seem to care.
I guess the trick is picking someone without a hard counter (i.e. Jayce) and being better than the other person.

It is dumb to, say, first pick akali, kat, kass, lb.. etc.

Slashinghardest

10-05-2012

Everytime I see a kat its first pick. Easiest champion to counter and literally gets countered by more then half the champs in the game. Tbh tho some of those kats dominate wether thr enemy has cc or not.

Aceroar

10-05-2012

Honestly, if your going to do a first pick mid or top it needs to be a vlad or jayce. or a yorick. none of them have easy counters and vlad or jayce can go to different possitions.

TeknoWizard

10-05-2012

Well, there are several instances where first mid or top would be great. Like for mid, Ahri or Morgana. They're just GOOD. They lacks super hard counters that completely cause them to have no chance to farm. Or top, Shen. A highly contested pick.

But yeah, for most cases, jungle, support, and AD carry should be the first three picks.

First pick Skarner OP.

SilverChampz

10-06-2012

well yeah this is draft anyway not ranked.. just dont really care about the counter pick things.. but yeah i dont like if they pick champs that easily get countered hard.. ideally jungle supp is the first 2 picks..

Aceroar

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Well, there are several instances where first mid or top would be great. Like for mid, Ahri or Morgana. They're just GOOD. They lacks super hard counters that completely cause them to have no chance to farm. Or top, Shen. A highly contested pick.

But yeah, for most cases, jungle, support, and AD carry should be the first three picks.

First pick Skarner OP.

first pick skarner is op!!!!!!!!!

yodaz12

10-07-2012

It depends. I first pick fizz b/c i have a 2:1 kda with him and am confident that i can still play well/not feed against my counters and have a good mid-late game. I also feel i know the mechanics well enough to get ahead on cs and get the rest of my team fed. Thus, if someone else calls mid and they have a bad record at mid, i'm likely to force mid even if i get countered since I know I won't feed and will carry if i don't get countered/my opp is bad. That said, i'm only at around 1.2k elo, not sure I would still force mid if i was a few hundred elo higher and i could be sure people knew the mechanics.

It's also impossible to not give the opponent the opportunity to counter pick either top or mid just b/c of the setup of the draft. So first picking what you know your best at isn't the worst thing in the world so long as you know how to play against your counters/not feed against them.