Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cya azubu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolidayRush

10-04-2012

Quote:
metsuhadouken:
im a TSM fanboy but im also a realist and TSM gon go downnnnnnnnnnn

also TSM havent done anything this season worth noting... NA teams are weak being #1 there means nothing to the euro/korean teams they are all fodder.. see CLG being top 3 NA and what happened to them

I have to agree with this post so much. I'm rooting for TSM to win but realistically i feel like their chances to win went from almost zero to negatives. It's been proved time and time again that these Asian teams are superior to the North American ones. TSM is by far the best NA team but that's like saying Alabama (or w/e is #1 in the polls i don't really follow College FB) is the best College Football team when everyone else playing is from the NFL. Only teams i think can hang with the big boy Asian teams are M5 and Clg.Eu

MalevolentLemons

10-04-2012

Quote:
CTkiller:
because all TSM does is play NA teams which in comparison to Korean teams are a joke

They scrim EU teams too that's why they have EU accounts.

alvalla

10-04-2012

this is a worlds championship, we are the NA region, TSM is the NA top team, we should support them as well as every other NA team. show some region loyalty, we need to be against them not each other.