M5 Most Respected Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wade Wils0n

10-04-2012

M5 is the best team. Plain and simple. A lot of people don't like them because they are *******s.

Selk3t

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
define all the time? because they play them well, but it's far from "beating them all the time".
Obviously not every day.......but when they face each other CLG.eu normally wins

M5 has only beaten once CLG.eu in Lan out of the 3-4 times they've met

EternalKing

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selk3t View Post
Blaze wanted to face them
CLG.eu beats them all the time

I think its just you

TSM is a completely different team than they were at Keiv and im sure would love to face M5 again.
CLG.eu has only taken one set off them in a LAN. and the only other 2 teams to take a game off them have been TSM and SK i think.

Vamp13

10-04-2012

first of all, anyone saying people beat m5 all the time you have to consider that no team brings their A game to an online event. they dont want to give out strats at worthless tournaments.

moving on, m5 is a very scary team. a year ago they were the underdogs and basically roflcurbstomped everyone they played against. m5 has what is known as hivemind they all know exactly what the others are going to do exactly when. and its a very scary thought.

with that said i can see AF winning the world championship. but M5 is still a very very scary monster.

i am an m5 fan so i might be biased. but when m5 runs midmere and roflstomps pro teams while trolling you gotta think wtf can these guys not do if they play seriously.

Pangaroo

Master Recruiter

10-04-2012

Their teamwork is absolutely beautiful to watch.
And they also have great sportsmanship, so why would anyone not respect them?

ammadim

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selk3t View Post
Blaze wanted to face them

I think its just you

TSM is a completely different team than they were at Keiv and im sure would love to face M5 again.
CLG.eu has beaten m5 once on lan...Yeah they're really putting m5 to their place.

Agree about tsm though,they're way better than in Kiev,and even then they had close matches vs m5.

The fact that frost was cheering when IG draw M5 speaks volume what they think about the russians though.

Nintura

10-04-2012

They also practice way more than the other teams prior to a tournie.

TLT Phenomen

10-04-2012

Quote:
that's why clg.eu fighting on group stage and m5 got bye lol

JuanBarco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I think they are good but they are not lightyears ahead as everyone is saying. It is debatable that they are even the best. CLG.eu beats them fairly regularly , they haven't faced many asain teams. Yes they stomp NA but NA is probably the worst region.

Next season watch brazilian teams beat NA... with morde...

LG Raxay

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by selk3t View Post
blaze wanted to face them
clg.eu beats them all the time

i think its just you

tsm is a completely different team than they were at keiv and im sure would love to face m5 again.
someone who does their homework before opening their mouth on the forums, wha!?