With The TF Art Upgrade, Can We Get A Minor AD TF Buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthruneSkarner

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Edit: As another option, what if we gave Stacked Deck had an attack speed active for o say 40% at max level (20%/25%/30%/35%/40%) for around 4 seconds (20+40% = 60%)? This would make his steroid more like a real AD champions instead of just a 20% all the time. It would be a minor buff to AP TF, but it would actually give SD a useful active. Heck, if you wanna turn it into a real steroid, I will take a removal of the base attack speed.
I'd be more in favor of Stacked Deck gaining an AD ratio and just a passive 40% AS boost.

However, I agree that AD TF needs a buff. I started LoL playing AD TF, and I'd like to finish it with an AD Cardmaster.

omgggnoooooooob

10-05-2012

YeS

Rivayne

10-05-2012

Also I think if he gets an AS steroid, it would be better on his ultimate so he can't just use it all the time

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

"Give TF a 1.0 AD ratio on wild cards"

... Stay away from balance. Forever, if you will. That ratio is WAY too high for such a gigantic ranged skill that has the potential to hit as many targets as it hits.

Pro-tip: the place you want to look at for AD TF buffs needs to be his range, which isnt changing, because bigger range for AD TF means bigger range for AP TF, giving him far too much access to safety in lane. AD TF's major problem comes from the fact that he simply has to be far too close to someone to do any damage from autos (which is... why you're building him AD), and he gets bursted in half a second.

There are probably other solutions to this problem, but your idea is to basically make TF able to be played the same exact way AP TF is played just with AD items. Why not just play AP TF, again? That doesn't create variety, and one is always going to be more viable than the other, so that one is always going to be what people gravitate to.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman1 View Post

... Stay away from balance. Forever, if you will. That ratio is WAY too high for such a gigantic ranged skill that has the potential to hit as many targets as it hits.

Pro-tip: the place you want to look at for AD TF buffs needs to be his range, which isnt changing, because bigger range for AD TF means bigger range for AP TF, giving him far too much access to safety in lane. AD TF's major problem comes from the fact that he simply has to be far too close to someone to do any damage from autos (which is... why you're building him AD), and he gets bursted in half a second.
...what?

First of all, I said bonus AD ratio not AD ratio. There is a major difference between the two. A bonus AD ratio only includes the AD you buy, not your base AD. In a typical game, you will have 220 AD by level 18 with Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, and a fully stacked Bloodthirster. That is a lot of gold worth of money to farm. At that point in the game, your 220 wild cards are not going to be chunking anyone's health. Mid game, you will see around an extra 100 damage, but that is it.

Second, AD carries don't need 550 range to be effective. Graves and Draven are both really strong and they can survive being that close with good positioning. Neither of them seem to have any problem with "having to get to close to do damage" or "getting instantly blown up", and Draven isn't exactly tanky. The inability to get in range argument lost a lot of ground when they buffed his AA to 525.

Frankly, your arguments just make you seem like a bad player, that you know nothing of what you are talking about, and that you are an *******. Good day sir.

EarthruneSkarner

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman1 View Post

Well, this is exactly what the PBE is for. Push changes to it, see which ones are balanced, see which code changes bug the game in ways you haven't tested. With the PBE, they can get a third point of view of their changes. Normally, you'd only have two: Your own, and the developers you playtest it with. Adding regular players into the mix helps the balance a lot, especially since the PBE has a good mix of skill levels and no well-defined normal Elos.

Blues

10-05-2012

Make the new active have little to no cost on like a 20 sec CD for 5 seconds or something and I'm all for it.

CragBlade

10-05-2012

I would love for him to be viable as an AD champ. When I see him I usually assume he will be AD anyway.

Dunked

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTransmuter View Post
'other AD champions'

TF is not an AD champion. The best thing you could do that isn't building AP is att-speed on-hit TF.
Hahaha I remember the day when playing AP TF is consider trolling.

General Stinky

10-05-2012

raise the ratio on his e