With The TF Art Upgrade, Can We Get A Minor AD TF Buff?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-05-2012

AD TF died when you hit 30 and learned what you were actually doing.... I hope.

Fight Spice

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
AD TF died when you hit 30 and learned what you were actually doing.... I hope.
I reliably play him in ranked, just so you know. He actually has some amazing wave clearing and harass if you max Q first and then use red card->q

Finn the Human

10-05-2012

TF gets AD scaling?

On hit and hybrid now viable.

+1 for you.

Fight Spice

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tons of ƒapping View Post
TF gets AD scaling?

+1 for you.
Nobody will play Hybrid TF.

A 1.0 AD ratio will not suddenly make gunblade tier 1, lmfao

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
TF gets AD scaling?

+1 for you.
On hit was already viable. Hybrid I don't think will ever really catch on, but that is just my opinion.

Todderk

10-05-2012

Give him those changes, and buff his range to like 550, just to make him have an easier time in lane against the other adcs.

Ninth Belief

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Twisted Fate's new model file looks absolutely amazing. I am really excited to play him with his new art assets, but one of the things that still saddens me is that he really isn't a solid AD anymore, only AP.

I miss being able to take TF bottom or mid depending on how I felt. I don't feel like AD TF is that far from being a worthy pick bottom, but he needs a small boost to let him have his niche.

So, how about we give TF a small buff to his AD side? There are two things that would make him be able to be built solidly bottom again.
  • Give wild cards a 1.0 (or .8) bonus AD ratio. This change won't affect AP TF at all since he won't be building AD and will only help AD TF when he starts buying damage items. All of the other AD champions (aside from Trist) have at least some AD scaling. TF needs it. It would also be interesting since he would be a decent poke AD and his long wild card range could make him very good at harassing.
  • Allow the auto attack portion of PaC to crit (not the bonus damage, relax). Once again, this won't have any bearing on AP TF since AP TF won't be building any crit. It is a bit frustrating right now though to see AD TF unable to crit whenever he uses one of his core abilities. Late game, this can actually lower your DPS.

What do you guys think?
I'd love to see this and actually logged on to propose these exact changes myself. Great minds think alike.

Hope for AD tf buffs. Will bump this thread for red input if I remember to.

Kyrrion

10-05-2012

In my opinion, especially after the ultimate range nerf, that TF should get his 30% attack speed from Stacked Deck back.

Yeah it slightly helps AP TF, but it's not like Stacked Deck does "super" damage late game anyway.

ViashinoWizard

10-05-2012

Quote:
TF gets AD scaling?

+1 for you.
Technically, Pick a Card already has AD scaling since it modifies and autoattack.

Ninth Belief

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight Spice View Post
Upvote this ****. I've had too many complaints of people acting like he doesn't need this buff because they say

"ooh tf is simply not made to be an AD carry! why would they even consider buffing him?"

>ap yi
>ap trist
>ap ez
>ad malz
>ad fizz
>ap/ad sion

yeah man, AD TF is totally out of line
Are you me?

1234567 ... 9