This is wrong!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybroxis

10-04-2012

So, I was in the LoL client when all of a sudden it said "Your summoner has been banned. The client will not exit."

So I go to the tribunal page, wondering what I could have possible done recently (I've been getting a hell of a lot of honor too, btw -_-) that could have triggered this, and I come upon 4 reports in two games, 2 of which came from bad players with little to no explanation or justification behind them -

This is outrageous - for example, if I did badly in the first game as tf, Jax (who reported me) did no better, and Lee Sin never ganked, though I was building the right items! (And Janna, BTW, was afk at the start, wich didn't help any)

And in the second game, again, I tried as Fiddlesticks, and built for health and ap with the correct build, doing better than zilean!

This is not fair, and I can't see how 4 reports from my raging team (who I did absolutely NO worse than (in fact i did better than a few) and I tried REALLY hard in game) could possibly be worth a 3 day ban!

This is absolutely wrong. I've tried really hard lately to be nice (which you'll see in the chat, as I tried really hard to keep my cool even when Jax and other elements of my team raged at me) and helpful to my teams, and have been winning the majority of my game lately - this is not right, and not fair.

Mango Shake

10-04-2012

Tribunal was backed up, if you were a dickbag a few months ago thats probably why. also, it doesnt show all of your bans. tribunal only displays a few random games in which you were reported

ALSO

post your card

Razekal

10-04-2012

Report card?

Zen Fury

10-04-2012

Report card pls.