Cya TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lintster

10-05-2012

lots of butthurt TSM fans here l0l

Azubedo

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
TSM wakes up tomorrow----still professional well-known gamers. You wake up tomorrow--no one cares.
guess that applies to you aswel

Stephenn

10-05-2012

Quote:
TSM wakes up tomorrow----still professional well-known gamers. You wake up tomorrow--no one cares.
Actually quite alot of people care about me glad to see you know so much about me and my personal life though? Go ride TSM more hypocritical idiot LOL

Curtis

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St?phen View Post
Actually quite alot of people care about me glad to see you know so much about me and my personal life though? Go ride TSM more hypocritical idiot LOL

Ends the sentence with LOL and expects to be taken seriously. I actually have no favorite here. Your rage lets me know how insecure you are, so insecure that you bash on others to feel good about yourself. Or at least take the focus away from you.

Other than the forced "caring" that most family members are morally held viable for, I don't see you having too many followers.

Enjoy.

Curtis

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azubedo View Post
guess that applies to you aswel
I looked up the word aswel. Doesn't exist.

I do agree, though. In comparison to how many people care about TSM or any other of their favorite team, it does apply to me.

Stephenn

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ends the sentence with LOL and expects to be taken seriously. I actually have no favorite here. Your rage lets me know how insecure you are, so insecure that you bash on others to feel good about yourself. Or at least take the focus away from you.

Other than the forced "caring" that most family members are morally held viable for, I don't see you having too many followers.

Enjoy.
You are so hypocritical it's hilarious, find a rope bro.