Kha'Zix vs Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veka

10-04-2012

So I've played both Champs so far...and in the lore apparently Kha'Zix has beaten Rengar before but in game...why is it that Rengar is better then Kha'Zix ._. ?

Not in any way saying that Rengar is OP btw since I think he's really not...he just have a very strong snowball ability Lol but he can still be stop just his Q is tricky anywho...I think Kha'Zix should get some buffs so that he can be on the same level as Rengar...

His Ult for example...if we put our evolution point in there he should actually get a passive that increase his Magic Resist and Armor more~because that 40% dmg off for 1 second everytime he stealth isn't really useful...yeah on Vlad, Lux, Karth, Ez, and a few other champ ults it does come in handy but most of the time it escape ppl mind...

And for his jump I think he should get like a minor speed boost or he should slow the enemy at the location that he lands in...

As for his W...Idk the heal on that is like barely anything compare to rengar and maybe the evolved form should have a mini thornmail effect

But I think if those changes are added his Q might need to be slightly nerf...But I think whenever he evolves a skill though he should get another skill passive with them or something~! JUST MAKE HIM EQUAL TO RENGAR~!

DesertFox

10-04-2012

All Kha'Zix need is some tweaks to his animation, such as his useless unevolved jump. Yes, I understand its distance is reasonable but cannot jump over a 2 inch thick wall is just tragic.

Veka

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
All Kha'Zix need is some tweaks to his animation, such as his useless unevolved jump. Yes, I understand its distance is reasonable but cannot jump over a 2 inch thick wall is just tragic.
Oh I thought that was just me having glitches~Lol

LebenEngel

10-04-2012

Kha'Zix didn't beat Rengar. It was a draw.

Carnack

10-04-2012

It was a draw. Eachdealt significant wounds to the other to the point where they needed to withdraw.

That said odds are neither let the result rattle them and instead let it fuel them. Rengar would have thrown himself at bigger badder beings and Kha' Zix would have consumed bigger and badder beings to prepare for the next meeting.

BoboLoL

10-04-2012

The only thing that kinda bugs me is that Rengar's burst will kill Kha'zix faster than he can trade. Ult to escape? No, Rengar gets that ult which gives true vision on every champ, and stealths himself. It's like Rengar's ult blatantly counters Kha'zix's, though at least while Kha is ulting he'll take less damage and might cut the burst down significantly.

Bigpuddintatters

10-04-2012

From what I can tell:

Kha rewards single isolated enemies beyond all else not just in fights but in jungle/lane fights. he's also not up to ideal power untill lvl 16 with his 3 evo points, and which order you get them will really affect gameplay. and alot of people don't quit get his passive. he's more moble in fights (especially with evolved E)

Rengar: he's ALOT more consistant, his unique mechanic is his necklase which is both optional and rewards performance rather than level so he has a stronger ability to snowball and can be more powerful early. he's Q buff's his AS so he can clear camps (jungle) faster than Kha and just in general Kha can't farm to easily

not to mention Rengar is more sustainable, can be built more brusier like, and has no mana than Kha's glass canon, **** heal, mana

my question is how is the hunt balanced? Rengar gets a 14 stack on necklase (which he can get in anygame) which is only stronger because he can't lose it. whereas Kha gains a 4th evo point which he wouldn't get any other way other than facing a Rengar, maybe I'm underestimating the value of all abilities geting evo buff'd

Bigpuddintatters

10-04-2012

From what I can tell:

Kha rewards single isolated enemies beyond all else not just in fights but in jungle/lane fights. he's also not up to ideal power untill lvl 16 with his 3 evo points, and which order you get them will really affect gameplay. and alot of people don't quit get his passive. he's more moble in fights (especially with evolved E)

Rengar: he's ALOT more consistant, his unique mechanic is his necklase which is both optional and rewards performance rather than level so he has a stronger ability to snowball and can be more powerful early. he's Q buff's his AS so he can clear camps (jungle) faster than Kha and just in general Kha can't farm to easily

not to mention Rengar is more sustainable, can be built more brusier like, and has no mana than Kha's glass canon, **** heal, mana

my question is how is the hunt balanced? Rengar gets a 14 stack on necklase (which he can get in anygame) which is only stronger because he can't lose it. whereas Kha gains a 4th evo point which he wouldn't get any other way other than facing a Rengar, maybe I'm underestimating the value of all abilities geting evo buff'd

DJ Koopa

10-04-2012

If Kha gets his 4th evolution, then he pretty much wins the game right there (unless the player is a complete moron) as the balance is in him having to only chose three of them and lack one of the qualities that the 4th would bring.

Kha is an AD Caster, Rengar's just a bursty assassin. Rengar's the one with the advantage because he can build many ways and still do well in Game. Kha is basically pure damage or fall off, like all AD casters suffer from (IE: Talon, who NEEDS to build 4 friggin' BTs and a LW just to compete.)

SovietBlade

10-04-2012

why does riot hate AD casters so much