Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

malwarebytes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

10-04-2012

I just recently installed this on my PC and laptop and it seems to be screwing with the league of legends site giving me errors when I post sometimes. Anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it?

Oconnomo

10-04-2012

This is the error:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=2. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Wolf Un1t

10-04-2012

I have malware bytes as well and i do not get this message. Maybe its not the maware bytes?

Oconnomo

10-04-2012

hrm, not sure, that is the only recent change I've made.

LeagueøƒLegends

10-04-2012

Malwarebytes shouldn't be interfering with League.

Try restarting your comp after you installed Malwarebytes.

Snippa

10-04-2012

To my knowledge Malwarebytes does not interfere with browsing websites on the internet at all.
At least I know the version I have doesn't.

Deb

10-04-2012

This is happening with a lot of people on GD.

MB has nothing to do with this.

Verandriel

10-04-2012

This is happening even if you don't have mbam installed; it's a problem with the website.

Duke Br0heimer

10-04-2012

Lots of things are wrong with this website. Don't worry about it. Riot will dispatch their team of highly trained monkeys to deal with this. Eventually.

Zynz

10-04-2012

should not be malwarebytes only suggestion is clearing all your cookies league it helps sometimes