Did anyone really except clg to win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquaXion

10-04-2012

Hotshotg streaming 24/24 hour 7/7 day.

Doublelift; we didnt except to win, thats why i practice solo aueue

Hologue

10-04-2012

You're crazy if you did. I like CLG a lot but I know they aren't nearly as good as some of the other teams. With that being blatantly obvious I don't understand why so many people like **** talking them constantly. Whatever to make themselves feel better, I guess.

Vamp13

10-04-2012

expect and except have nothing in common other than the letters used to spell them out with.

Mister Sandbag

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologue View Post
You're crazy if you did. I like CLG a lot but I know they aren't nearly as good as some of the other teams. With that being blatantly obvious I don't understand why so many people like **** talking them constantly. Whatever to make themselves feel better, I guess.
Because doublelift is very honest in interviews. He said he thought SK was the weakest team there and that Azubu frost wasn't as dominant as people think.

People interpret this as **** talking because he was joking about bot being easy, but even doublelift said that CLG is one of the weakest teams to go to the world championship, as did hotshot.

Orisai

10-04-2012

PPL, PPL. Get your tampons! Doublelift is a funny guy and he doesn't bull****. SK is the weakest and has been the weakest for a long time.

Darth Melkor

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
PPL, PPL. Get your tampons! Doublelift is a funny guy and he doesn't bull****. SK is the weakest and has been the weakest for a long time.
Doublelift loves to smell his own farts and thinks his **** smells like roses.