Volibear's Majestic Roar Resets Jungle Creeps (All of Them)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

willmxsx7x

09-27-2012

I was playing Volibear after the patch last night and noticed that Majestic Roar was resetting jungle minions after the fear wore off. This wasn't something that had ever happened before, and it noticeably slowed down his jungle, significantly increasing the amount of time taken to kill blue golem and red lizard.

I ran a search and noticed that back in July, a few people were having problems with this randomly and only on some camps, but this was definitely every camp, every time I used Majestic Roar.

Tegyr

09-27-2012

I noticed the exact same problem. I've played Volibear two games since the last patch, and it is exactly as you say. This bug makes clearing the jungle so much harder, especially early game.

Bahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Yea i just had this happen to me, and it makes me never want to play this champ ever again

willmxsx7x

09-27-2012

I've played another three games and it's happened in every single one. Something I've noticed is that it doesn't matter what you do to the jungle minions while they are feared, they reset once it wears off and you have to attack one of them to reaggro.

Something I'm not quite sure about is the amount of time it takes for the minions to aggro on you after you attack one of the others. As far as I've ever noticed, when you attack blue golem, the lizards on you pretty much instantly. After fear wears off, it seems like it takes an extra second or so for them to aggro when you've been attacking one of them. This might just be me unsderestimating the time it takes to attack again after the fear wears off though.

Mjinga Sana

09-30-2012

It also makes them reset as they are feared. They gain health all through the fear.

Erazza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Having same problem. Also noticed problem with rolling thunder. After throwing them a distance in the radius they reset.

Sikuq

09-30-2012

I have had this problem too.

Bump.

Hexapus

09-30-2012

I was going to post the same topic right now, for I just lost a game because the enemy jungler was several levels ahead of me while I was desperately attempting to clear the camps in time. But Majestic Roar just kept resetting. I tried jungling without using it, but that's just as bad. As a jungler, Volibear is literally broken right now.

willmxsx7x

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexapus View Post
I was going to post the same topic right now, for I just lost a game because the enemy jungler was several levels ahead of me while I was desperately attempting to clear the camps in time. But Majestic Roar just kept resetting. I tried jungling without using it, but that's just as bad. As a jungler, Volibear is literally broken right now.
That's how I noticed. I was playing a game right after patch and kept falling behind my team in levels, taking more damage from creeps than I should have, etc. It's pretty much impossible to use Volibear as a jungler right now.

willmxsx7x

10-02-2012

Bump.