Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Volibear Double Bug on same ability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagida

10-04-2012

I made a post before, and have seen few other threads, related to same problem, but i found a new bug.

Majestic Roar [E]:
1 - Resets Jungle camps or They recover a portion of their Hp back.
2 - Example: If you start wolfs and you aggro the camp with your Majestic Roar [E], and someone will auto attack them before you, after the fear effect ends the monsters will follow the person who auto attacked them first.

Now i ask myself if riot reads this threads, would be nice an answer...i see more riot members posting on reddit to his own forums :S

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

10-05-2012

Good catch. This will be fixed next patch. Thanks to everyone else who reported this bug as well. I just didn't have time to respond there.

Yamanga

10-05-2012

yeah i had that too
wasn't sure if it's not intentionally XD

willmxsx7x

10-05-2012

Quote:
Certainlyt:
Good catch. This will be fixed next patch. Thanks to everyone else who reported this bug as well. I just didn't have time to respond there.

Thank you. Seriously. It will be so nice to be able to jungle with Volibear again.

ZetsubouFallen

10-05-2012

Quote:
Certainlyt:

Certainlyt, since you are fixing that one, can you fix the same bug with shaco boxes? when they use the fear, the minions recovers the HP, and this bug is really old, more old than volibear itself.