Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Too much dodging in queues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantastic Chimni

Ever since the change that gave increased timers for dodging there is on average two dodges before every game I try to start, with the longest I remember being 9 dodges in a row. This has caused me to not be able to play at all multiple times, as I only have a limited amount of time in between class and work.

My suggestion is to either give incentive to not dodging games, or make it so that if you dodge a game you cannot play custom games for a while. Maybe not as long a timer as re-queueing but for a fair enough amount of time.

The amount of time i spent in champion select and queue takes about as long as my games take, sometimes longer. It's getting quite ridiculous.