Most terrifying champs to play against as a "noob"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProjeKt Kiwi

10-12-2012

Shaco.
Hands down. His laugh is creepy...

martela7899

10-12-2012

for me it was
lux and yi

Praetor Don

10-12-2012

AP Teemo....still stomps noobs :P

xTachibana

10-12-2012

rengar can 100 to 0 most champs so, id imagine him, he just 1v1'd me even though i had over 250 armor :B

Lary Hoft

10-12-2012

I'm not kidding when I say that in one game when I was a noob there was an absolutely terrifying Eve, back when she was really bad. But this guy knew how to use her, and we were too noob to know how to counter her. It was bad.

CIinik

10-12-2012

nocturne scares me irl

KhaptainKhan

10-13-2012

Master Yi, Tryndamere, and Annivia for me. master yi for obvious reasons, tryndamere for his ulti, and for maybe a week straight i could not figure out why annivia was turning into an egg when i killed her, nor did anybody tell me it's her passive.

Elendil999

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Back when I played in the beta Jax was the scary beast, jumping everywhere and being able to 1v1 any hero that were (at that point) in the game. Now id say Lee Sin can be pretty scary for less experienced players because of how much he can jump around and be on your face so quickly!

iSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Oh jeez, me and my friends all started playing at the same time and we were afraid of almost all of the same people. I think they were: Tryndamere, Sion, Olaf, Dr. Mundo, Fiora, Kennen, Pantheon, Rammus, Shaco and Warwick. We thought they were op but now that we have experience we realized that there are ways to beat them easily.

CrazyMuffin32

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bulldog View Post
When I was a noob i was pretty scared of fiddlesticks. His ult would always kill me. Now that I'm lvl 30, I don't fear him like i used to, but I still hate laning against him.
why the **** is there a fiddle laning in the first place....