Character flavored resources

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BonesawBreaker

10-04-2012

So this would be kind of like Diablo 3.

So you would have neutral objective camps that spawned like Kha Zix / Rengar sidequest, in relation to certain champions being selected and at certain states.
So for example Purple team Malzahar reaches 11th level with a certain CS: one of the trees in the forest begins to glow. If Malza or a jungler or something goes there, voidlings erupt from the tree.

I imagine that it would have to be like Kha Zix/Rengar where like, there is a positive and negative outcome for both teams possible. I think it would be kind of neat to randomly populate the map with additional and character specific choices for objectives.

lyricist

10-04-2012

wat

BonesawBreaker

10-04-2012

haha waaat. It seems really straightforward to me, like. So, along with every champion have passive q w e r, they would also have map. A special thing that appeared sometimes on the map because you had picked them. Teams could fight over malza buff instead of red or blue, because malza was there - I dont even know if it would have to be buff I was sort of thinking more camp.

Probably Quinn

10-04-2012

Saw "Diablo 3"
Knew it would never work
Read it
Was right

BonesawBreaker

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebratty View Post
Saw "Diablo 3"
Isn't it like their random event system though? I loved that ****. Every time you play through the game you see that house, and then one time its lit up and you can go in and kill stuff.