World Championship Player Gear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTG Mr Pantheon

10-04-2012

Hey guys I want to know what gear the players at the championships are using. Like, what keyboards, mice, monitors, headset, hell even those chairs look really boss. Anyone finds out who's using what, please post it here, I wants to know. And I'm sure others would like to know as well. =D

Kerahna

10-04-2012

I'd like to know too

MTG Mr Pantheon

10-05-2012

Bumpsauce

I Nullity I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Keyboards are 100% the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate. The Mice look like Razer Imperators, but don't quote me on that.

I think the headsets might be specially ordered/custom made. On the championship FAQ they claim it's the same headset that helicopter pilots use, to isolate noise.

MTG Mr Pantheon

10-06-2012

Well, that sucks, I wanted a pair of those headsets. The monitors appear to be Alienware, most likely whatever Alienware offers in the 24" range. The Chairs appear to be the same from the regionals, DXRacer chairs. And it appears players have different mice, I saw an Imperator, a Naga and a non Razer mouse as well. And the keyboard are different too, I believe I saw the Taipei Assassins, or it could have been some other Asian team, but one of the players had a Lycosa.

Saigonet

10-06-2012

Theyll be using their own keyboard+mouse as its something you have to get used to so you dont want a "foreign" one at a big LAN.

AnghellicDemon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigonet View Post
Theyll be using their own keyboard+mouse as its something you have to get used to so you dont want a "foreign" one at a big LAN.
the announcers said this one like day one of the stream that the players bring there own mouse and keyboard plus a usb drive with there saved settings on it so they are as close to comfort level as possible