Soo...Uhh...Dragon Master Swain, Eh Riot?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Bumpin' till I get my aaanswaaar!

HauntedTinMan

10-04-2012

I have always wanted Dragon Master Swain.. Always... In every skin idea that I like I always put "Definitely want!!.... After Dragon Master Swain." or to that effect. But no.. Nothing, NOTHING!

MrDominooo

10-04-2012

Didn't a red post a reason for not doing it (yet [maybe?])? I thought it was something along the lines of wanting another skin that solidified his theme as a military general before going off that design with more exotic skins.

I may be remembering incorrectly though.

ChocolateMang0

10-04-2012

or maybe theyre actually doing it?
do you think skins magically fly out employees' asses?

Dragon Rider

10-04-2012

The dragon master swain thread came out before Shyvana's release...gg

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedTinMan View Post
I have always wanted Dragon Master Swain.. Always... In every skin idea that I like I always put "Definitely want!!.... After Dragon Master Swain." or to that effect. But no.. Nothing, NOTHING!
Yeah, I dunno what it is..

Riot just has this...THING against me

They don't like posting in my threads for one, I mean like, some of you might remember "Rammus gets all the girls".

Gosh that got big before it got a red post, it was ludicrous, and it was the same deal with DMS and when they finally did post, it wasn't too long before they suddenly stopped for no reason at all.

Neonir

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMang0 View Post
or maybe theyre actually doing it?
do you think skins magically fly out employees' asses?
I don't know, but they sure crapped out pool party ziggs and Astronautilus pretty fast, so you tell me.

Neonir

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDominooo View Post
Didn't a red post a reason for not doing it (yet [maybe?])? I thought it was something along the lines of wanting another skin that solidified his theme as a military general before going off that design with more exotic skins.

I may be remembering incorrectly though.
That was a post justifying the release of Tyrant Swain.

It has been some time since that and they really could have pulled it off by now.

Neonir

10-04-2012

bumpin' up again! Don't ignooooore me riot.

Neonir

10-04-2012

More bumps!!

123456 ... 7