Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about hybrid ap/as/lifesteal teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Hammer

10-04-2012

Playing so many games with about 800 under my belt, I have gone to Teemo as my non draft Dom champ. I usually start with malady, wits end/nash tooth and as a third item go with Deathcap and finish with a Mallet/Lich. Playing as non up front as I can, I went around 30/3 and climbed elo I would imagine pretty fast. The way I am seeing it now, life steal/tankderps work. Just thoughts on it?

Grantson

10-04-2012

It could work, but there are better choices for tankderps.

But I'd say Life steal/tank and Life steal/magic-on-hit hybrid is a bad idea, they don't mix. Life steal works well if you have AD and some armor-pen built up. Life steal with no +damage items build up is a pitiful amount of life stolen that will not help you sustain.

GrignardTS

10-04-2012

Quote:
Grantson:

Life steal/magic-on-hit hybrid is a bad idea, they don't mix.

This

Reikken

10-04-2012

lifesteal...and AP? What? That's terrible. Yeah, go life steal off your 100 damage per attack. If life steal applied to on-hit magic damage, it would be good, but it doesn't, so it's terrible.

Man Hammer

10-04-2012

Then it begs the question, life steal derps are pretty rough vs a ap teemo and as I have stated. I was going to consider going as/lifesteal because of blind being op at times vs other auto attack champions. Any other thoughts. I guess to sum it up, I love playing teemo and warding non conventional paths to keep the map lit up with free wards. Also the blind is awsome vs all those auto attack/tanky derps

GrignardTS

10-04-2012

Quote:
Banana Hàmmok:
I guess to sum it up, I love playing teemo and warding non conventional paths to keep the map lit up with free wards. Also the blind is awsome vs all those auto attack/tanky derps

Too bad the most horrible tanky derps atm don't care if they're not AAing.