Great duo comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exodus180

10-07-2012

Me and a friend play a lot and have gotten into Dom. Was wondering what champs make great combo's together specifically for Dominion.

thanks!!

A Slime Appears

10-07-2012

My girlfriend and I run Xin and Vayne and it works pretty well if you like to jungle gank. While they are dealing with your slow/knockup/possible knock back Vayne can tear people to shreds. If you build Xin as an assassin you can generally kill just about anything by the time your knockup occurs. As a result you can get out before their team can react in any meaningful way, generally. I don't have many heroes though so I'm sure there are better combinations.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Morgana and Amumu. Insert hilarity here.

Glumduk

10-07-2012

You will probably win most games with a strong bot lane champ and an assassin or initiator up top. Since you're a duo, you can coordinate profitable bot ganks, and not waste time having two bot longer than you need to.

Jax + Nautilus
Jayce + Amumu
Maokai + Diana
Lulu + Pantheon
Malzahar + Alistar
Jarvan + Leona

You get the idea.

Exodus180

10-07-2012

I was kinda hoping to run together like how Slime suggested

Glumduk

10-07-2012

Then I suggest a tanky initiator (or straight up tank), and a squishier damage dealer with some CC. Most of the characters on my list still work for this.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

a little on the expensive side but Wukong+Darius pair up really well, Wukong's Q assures Darius deal even more damage and Wukong's ultimate is excellent for abusing Darius damage potential while the enemy team is cc'd

Duelpower

10-07-2012

Tristana and Khazix are ridiculous together, especially when he gets his jump evolved.

Exodus180

10-07-2012

we did some malph combo's they worked well so far

Degnared

10-07-2012

Anyone with AoE CC (Leona, Alistar, Amumu) plus an AoE AP champ (Brand, Zyra).