Nerfed the Wrong Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angusthedead

10-26-2012

Title says it. this patch i thought the wrong Champions were nerfed and i believe some others shouldve been nerfed.
First. Blitzcrank, he needs a nerf, but the wrong aspect of Blitz was nerfed.. he doesnt need less health, just shorter length on his skill shot.. He can pull me from a mile away right into their 5 people. I can litterally faceroll his pull in every team fight, just sit back and Q, then do my alistar E.
Second. Rengar, Really? Hes nerfed again?? Why not remove him from the game if hes gonna get nerfed every patch. He is rendered Useless now.. his double Q now does little damage and his bonetooth necklace item is not worth buying. I...again waisted $10 on a underpowered champ.
Sona. This doesnt require an explaination... she in every way possiable needs no nerf...

So these are my thoughts, i believe champions that truely deserve a nerf are...
Yorick. his clone, unlike Leblanc or wukong, does too much damage and can ressurect Yorick if he dies... so kill the clone ur done, kill yorick... hes back and ur done... Plus he is too tanky for one that does that much damage. Congratz Riot we have a free running sion/elise/tryndamere... He needs to get gutted...
Darius. This is not that bad of a concern, but he is too easy. Auto att, auto att, E, ult..Dead, move to next target, Killshot, penta kill.
Garen. He is like a darius clone.. WTF.. The patch in august not only buffed him but steroided him. A whirlwind that can't be CC'd?! where other's similar abilities can?! A Q that breaks CC and grants him speed?! accually EVERY ability stopps CC for him!!!! Plus being tanky and Strong like an adc?!?! Please nerf this guy, buffing him that had was a saaaaad mistake.
Dr.Mundo. His spammable Q says it all, costs nothing and does a **** ton of damage. You kidding me...give this mother Warmogs and gg.. nothing to it, his passive sais it all, all this guy needs is health and he wins! heals back the damage u do and LS the damage he does.. *flips table*.

I hope others agree with me and i hope this is heard.

Axiom Prime

10-26-2012

Everything you are asking for a nerf too is something that you can deal with easily if you understood how...Garen is like a Darius clone...except, he doesn't use mana, has a silence, has no stackable debuff that keeps ticking, has a WW that slows him down considerably when he uses it, and an Ult that does less damage and doesn't have a cd reset on killing a champ...

I saw Junior Member...then i couldn't take you seriously.

Angusthedead

10-26-2012

Im level 30 though, ive played alot of games, i know what im talking about VargasX87, look me up. There must be a happy medium with these champions. Maybe perhaps garen is less tanky, then his no CC would make sence.

adc

10-26-2012

You're a dumbass.

Angusthedead

10-26-2012

Lemme rephrase, then his resistance to CC would make sence.

Outlaw466

10-26-2012

Everything could be countered, you just need to learn how to build your champion to cope against the comp.

Rengar needed a Nerf pretty bad. I am not one to complain about a champion being overpowered. but with a champion that can take out AD carry and AP carry in 2 shots and stealth away fine is a little ridiculous (Granted I know he is an assassin) He is still viable though you know how to play him.

Angusthedead

10-26-2012

TY outlaw466 for being a reasonable person on the forms out of the crowd of trolls. All there is on these forms is hate hate and more hate. A majority of LoL population are just trolls and ive given up on fighting it. So im saying Goodbye to this god-forsaken game until some mirracle happens where the community is more enjoyable to talk to... but that'll never happen.. Im done with this game. Nothing is being done to change it and it never will at this rate.

Zamaje

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angusthedead View Post
TY outlaw466 for being a reasonable person on the forms out of the crowd of trolls. All there is on these forms is hate hate and more hate. A majority of LoL population are just trolls and ive given up on fighting it. So im saying Goodbye to this god-forsaken game until some mirracle happens where the community is more enjoyable to talk to... but that'll never happen.. Im done with this game. Nothing is being done to change it and it never will at this rate.
They're addressing this with the new tribunal system. What are you talking about? Why not be the change you want to see?

[Edit] When I say be the change you want to see, I mean go use the tribunal.

Best Furry NA

10-26-2012

Okay.

Blitz: Yes we all hate his skillshot. However, nerfing that would remove his viability. The nerf really just made his early-game presence weaker, which needed to be done.

Rengar: Needed it badly. He is still viable. Still played. Still does his job. When he is banned nearly every ranked match, not due to his abilities, but sheer numbers, there's a problem.

Sona: Actually did need a nerf. Good Sonas were too hard to lane against really.

Yorick: Don't see enough. Possibly.

Darius: Small one. But yes.

Garen: Is fine really. He's not overpowered. Now he's decent.

Mundo: He's fine. He's a tank that hurts. But he's not overpowered by any means. Learn to abuse his ulti. His axe does home-in, but can be dodged. Dodge it. Abuse minions. Gg.

Skarner: Why did you not bring him up? The nerf was an lol one. I'd just like to mention... Riot, all you did was annoy us Skarner users. Nothing more. It really didn't do anything..

NoneLikeRob

10-27-2012

Oh this is going to be a fun one, where to start picking apart your post. Well, let's start from the beginning:

Blitzcrank: His being OP isn't in his grab, you are going against Blitzcrank, why are you standing still long enough to be grabbed? Furthermore, why aren't you staying within the minion waves where he can't grab you? His being OP came greatly from his sustainability, boots of swiftness or mobility boots, his movement speed buff, and his mana shield all synergize together to make a smart blitz half unkillable.

Rengar: He needed his nerfs, his ultimate was up FAR too often and lasted to FAR too long, he was able to almost die, ult, derp around for a bit while his team whittled you down, then suddenly out pops Regnar with a leap double Q and you went from 3/4 health to dead. He is now more balanced and skill oriented, we'll see how he pans out and I am sure if need be, Riot will tweak him until he is just right.

Sona: An AP Caster support with sustain like Malphite...really dude? Do you even play the same League of Legends the rest of us do?

Yorick: His clone doesn't do too much damage, it has 50/75/100% of the targets health and does 45/60/75% of the damage, considering how much Yoricks abilities fall off late game, this is all he has. As for the reanimation, DON'T KILL THE CLONED PLAYER, everyone knows that, it's how you counter Yorick, you kill the cloned player you are screwed.

Darius: Ok...I will actually give you this one, Darius' ult is pretty broken.

Garen: Firstly, Darius is a Garen clone, not the other way around, if you really want to put it like that. Judgement does not stop CC, I slow and or stun Garen during Judgement all the time, he may not stop spinning but he stops coming after you. So if you are on the run and you have to stop to CC him then proceed to stand there long enough to die...well, yeah. His Q is his only ability that "stops CC" and all it breaks are slows, he can still be stunned, suppressed, knocked up, etc.

Dr. Mundo: This one is a tough one, Mundo can be a real pain in the ass, but he is easily taken care of damage-wise with a little armour and or mresist, since he scales on nothing his damage falls off pretty hard late game and all he becomes then is a walking meatshield with a slow which can be VERY annoying, but in need of nerfs? I don't know about that one.

If you really want champions that need a "nerf" there are plenty better ones to "nerf", I would even say a new round of Jax reworks (notice I did not say nerfs and yes, I remember the "nerf jax every patch" era) would be in order to stifle his late game snowballing which is essentially inevitable with a decent player behind him. Olaf could stand to have the scaling on his Q brought back just a little bit, LeBlanc could use her ult reined in a little, and SIon, jesus, that guy needs a little working as well. A good Sion player can heal an entire team with his ult in a matter of SECONDs. Annoyances aren't what we need fixed, there are counter measures for that, it's some of these absurdly powerful skills out there that could really use the focusing.