New item to be built from Avarice Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChauclateThunder

09-25-2012

I've been looking at all the GP items and this is the only one that builds one item. Heart of gold has two, Kage's Lucky pick has two, Philo stone has two. So why is the Blade left all alone.

I was looking through other items that have been neglected by them self such as the sword of the occult. Lets combine them and get: Blade of the Occult. It keeps the Occult ability but gains the activate and hit opponent for X damage based on stacks on blade with out removing stacks since you lose them on death anyways. 40 damage per stack doesn't sound too bad I suppose for a fist time weapon. OR, how about adding a stacking crit chance along so at max stacks 40% chance of crit can be gained on top of damage and speed buff.

Redeemed RivĂȘn

09-25-2012

Oh god, build it on every ad carry....

ChauclateThunder

09-25-2012

Well I see I got a down vote, but I don't see an idea to go with it or even a reason not to have a second build item?

Kagami

09-25-2012

While idea of a 2nd Avarice Blade item isn't bad, having it go with a snowball item is a terrible item by design.

ChauclateThunder

09-26-2012

Well how can the crit chance be balanced out with the combining? I'm not here to take credit for every ones ideas. You can have my credit, but lets put something down and fix it. You can't fix something from nothing.

TheFlyingSpoon

09-26-2012

It would be neat to make the Avarice Blade build into some sort of later-game ad item other than the Ghost Blade- to have it build into something late-game viable for ad's that don't go for a Ghost Blade.

Maybe something with a small amount of damage, and... +17% crit chance?

One would have to be careful to not have it super op.

I envision something that goes to early to mid late-game. Something that is the last item to be exchanged out for an ad's final build.

ChauclateThunder

09-26-2012

OOOOh, how about it gives on activation Full stacks of Occult ability for 5secs. That means we lose the stacking part all together for a flat minor buff.

ChauclateThunder

09-26-2012

Wow, it's nice to know some of the other people like my post. My votes have evened out as I type this out.

Gahlo

09-27-2012

Because Avarice blade needs a rework. Outside of Tryn and GP, I can't think of anybody that would like to buy it.

ElArquero

09-27-2012

What about adding an item for supports to it build into? It could give an aura to help AD champs like Zeke's does.