Cursor is locked in the screen's corner at game start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NyteshadeDX

01-07-2013

It happens fairly often for me as well, and for the record Skype/TS have nothing to do with it as I have neither installed. A simple Alt+Tab fixes it but it's still annoying to start almost every game that way. And while I have a fast computer that handles the process instantly, I can imagine that players with slower computers could be held up for just long enough for the other team to have an unfair advantage if they decide to gank a jungler.

One Of Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

The problem is that LoL wasn't selected, it's sort of like selecting a different window and having that come up over another window. Just click somewhere when LoL is connecting and it shouldn't happen.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-07-2013

I've never had this problem... Ever. Are you using an OS other than Windows 7? You could go talk to a wrenchman in the technical support forums (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15), they'll probably be more able to help you than the people in the summoner's rift forums. Just throwing that out there.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
I've never had this problem... Ever. Are you using an OS other than Windows 7?
I have this problem on somewhat rare occasion, and I use Windows 7.

I never have this problem if LoL is the only program open. It does seem to usually come from alt-tabbing during the load screen...but it also doesn't even happen 100% of the time that I do this.

Snarglefargen

01-07-2013

I have this problem fairly often, I run Windows 7 and cannot recreate the problem with regularity with any actions. However, it is an easy alt tab and back in so I wouldn't fret to much about it unless your computer is janky and alt-tabbing is a problem for you.