@Riot Idea for wards when full inventory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

01-06-2013

Well, I think that will be better if we have one single slot for wards, in that slot you can't put anything else than those wards.
I think that we need that slot because in lategame, we all have the six slots full, and the game starts to become a little bored (no one push, both teams wait for the other)
In early game we have problems too, when the lane its pretty aggressive and we start to buy "little parts of items" sometimes the support has enough gold for buy a big item, but don't have free slots (pots, cloth armor, magic res, etc) he has to wait too much cause the wards.

KingClement

01-07-2013

Completely agree with you, this has happened to me so many times. Waiting in base with no vision sucks :/

Jerk9003

01-07-2013

Disagree, late game after a full build, you will just have wards for the entire map and everything will be seen

deirin

01-07-2013

well...true maybe...but it would change the dynamic of the game as well...end game...first to complete inventory(have 6 item) will buy ward for rest of game instead of like the support or w/e...soooo...idk

will be harder to catch up maybe...as enemy team...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Ruby Sightstone.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
well...true maybe...but it would change the dynamic of the game as well...end game...first to complete inventory(have 6 item) will buy ward for rest of game instead of like the support or w/e...soooo...idk

will be harder to catch up maybe...as enemy team...

First to snowball wins the game?.....

br0ked

01-07-2013

Just have a teemo on your team....

Enygm4

01-07-2013

Is not so easy as you think (full build, then starts to buy a lot of wards)
If you want to put a ward in any place, it will be very risky, considering that the enemy team also has wards.
Furthermore if you start a massive placement of wards you will waste amazing time, and it can be transformed in your defeat.
I think that with this you can build a funniest match, above all for Lee Sin, Jax, etcetera.