Support partner wanted for duo ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NathanSPhillips

01-07-2013

Hey Guys,

Posted this in the General Discussion but it seems more relevant here. As the title says, I'm looking for a support partner to duo with in rank in season 3. I play AD carry and I enjoy it but it can be frustrating getting a support who doesn't want to play support or doesn't know what they are doing. I can jungle and top just fine and play a couple mid and support but I am much better on AD carry.

I was Gold ranked in season 1 and 2 and played almost exclusively AD carry to get back up to gold in season 2. My best are Corki, Graves, Vayne (probably in that order) but I'm willing to widen my roster if needed.

What I am looking for is someone who plays only or primarily support to duo with me. You don't have to be gold, I mostly play for fun and I just want to play competitively and have some fun. We could play 1-3 times a week (or less) or whatever works for us both. I'm on PST if that matters.

I don't want anyone who is going to rage or be super intense about it, I'm not trying to go pro in season 3, I just want to have some fun and do well. If anyone is interested reply or friend me in game.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Athf

SunshineFox

01-07-2013

what hours do you play?

LogicalTautology

01-07-2013

Definitely interested. Probably won't be on LoL tonight, but feel free to fire off an invite and I'll definitely be on tomorrow to accept. Support and Jungle are my two best roles for sure, and I'd love to play some Support with a good ADC.

Best Supports are Ali, Blitz, Taric, Nunu.

NathanSPhillips

01-07-2013

@SunshineFox. I play in the evenings on weeknights since I work and whenever on Friday and Saturday which are my days off.

@LogicalTautology I'll add you tonight if I am on. we can try out some normals sometimes and see how we do together. It should be fun

NathanSPhillips

01-07-2013

Not sure what "Athf" means

SunshineFox

01-07-2013

you can add me i'm usually on around 730-8cst

NathanSPhillips

01-07-2013

Ok sounds good, I'll add you tonight if I get a chance. Working OT this week so not sure when I'll be home.