Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crash after every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mägix

10-04-2012

Ok, I've had this problem for actually a couple of months now, but never bothered to deal with it. Now that the honor system is implemented, I kinda miss out on the post-match screen where we can hand those medals out.

So here's the problem. Every time after a game ends, and you click "continue" or whatever, the game closes, but the client doesn't open up - I have to open the launcher and log back in.

1) Reinstall didn't help
2) I don't have any antivirus/firewall programs that could be conflicting with this

I think on rare occasions it doesn't crash, but most of the time it does.

Mägix

10-04-2012

bump

TheMasterZails

10-22-2012

I have this same problem. It seems to happen more often when I want to report a player.

It would really be helpful if a red could suggest something. or make it so you can report from your match history or something.

Diremerc

11-17-2012

Bump I also have this issue.

Diremerc

11-17-2012

For me the issue started only recently but after every game when I click on victory my game crashes and I need to login again.