4v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

10-06-2012

ok its 17 - 2

its a 4v5, no one is 18 yet

do u A. cower under the tower and pray ur 5ths connects

or

B. push mid and win?

XxAscendxX

10-06-2012

i had a game almost exactly like that. we could hold them off but i was sure we could push and win because i was so fed it was not even funny. i had 19 kills and i was telling my team, we have to push if we are going to win. im getting bored on just holding them off. but no, we had to just sit there and hold them off and lose.

mistmann

10-06-2012

Cause when u wait thy can catch up and outlevel

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Two ways to do this:

Defend and on a big team kill push until they respawn
OR
If you have one person that can semi-back door have the other three defend under turrets while the other one attempts to backdoor. Rinse and repeat.

LessHerpMoreDerp

10-06-2012

i just won a game 4 vs 5, jungler had a ****ty connection. composition: kat, lee sin (jungler), kayle, ashe, Blitz vs fizz, kasus, vayne, soraka and hecarim. lee was lvl 3 at the end and we didnt report him. but yeah, mid won, bot won, and we could easily kil top then + we baited them hard xD

Rykaal

10-06-2012

If they are pushing your base hard and you have someone like Yi or TF, defend while they backdoor the enemy team. They do it extremely well. And if you score an ace while defending, join them.