Most powerful champion according to LORE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyorhist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Sorry guys...gotta go with Kayle/Morganna...they are immortals...

OuttaControl56

11-17-2012

They all are freaking overpowered. All of the champions. Thats exactly why nobody trumps nobody else on the fields of justice.

But Nocturne.

Akesgeroth

11-18-2012

We've had this thread before, and the answer was "Either Nasus or Renekton."

Morec0

11-18-2012

I'd say Nocturne if he was in his realm, similar to Freddy vs. Jason - in the dream-world Freddy won, but once they met in real life Jason beat him. The same applies to Nocturne and his opponents (outside of gameplay, of course).

I'll have to go with Brand, simply because he is some sort of God. Yes, he is able to be defeated, his lore makes that clear; but he is also able to possess the body of seemingly everyone and his firery powers are Apocolypse incarnate. Only the Summoner's magic keeps him from tearing down the Institute, and Brand seems to be working to free himself of their grasp. Once he is free, and once he is able to keep himself from being contained (which, based on assumption I make from his lore, is the only way to stop him from simply claiming a new body should his host be destroyed) Valoran will burn.

ATadInsanes

11-18-2012

I'm going to throw Singed into the mix (no pun intended), because he has the highest body count out of all the champions. Let Singed do what Singed does, and I could easily see all of Runeteraa covered in mustard gas, at best.

Typhron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

This is all a tad bit subjective, as many champions have their own traits that could qualify them as the best. To list.

Quote:
Singed has the highest mentioned body count.

Xerath has the most potent magical aptitude. Syndra's magical aptitude thus far has been measured in her ability to lift castles.

Nasus and Renekton were the strongest candidates for the League, on their world. Same with Anivia and hers.

Swain is one of the most pragmatic being in all Runeterra, being the only person to orchestrate the usurpation of a major political power while serving under said political power.

Jax is canonically undefeated in the League, even when only using a lampost or a fishing rod. Gragas is his drinkin' buddy and sparring partner..

Soraka was a literal goddess. Warwick was the being that fought a literal goddess and lived.

This, of course, doesn't take into account that anybody who serves under these people (or fights them actively) are by no means weaker.
In essence? Take your pick.

Slippers

11-18-2012

PFFFT

Syndra took her own bloody house and threw it into League of Legends. One does not simply move like that.

Thanias1

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0 View Post
I'd say Nocturne if he was in his realm, similar to Freddy vs. Jason - in the dream-world Freddy won, but once they met in real life Jason beat him. The same applies to Nocturne and his opponents (outside of gameplay, of course).

I'll have to go with Brand, simply because he is some sort of God. Yes, he is able to be defeated, his lore makes that clear; but he is also able to possess the body of seemingly everyone and his firery powers are Apocolypse incarnate. Only the Summoner's magic keeps him from tearing down the Institute, and Brand seems to be working to free himself of their grasp. Once he is free, and once he is able to keep himself from being contained (which, based on assumption I make from his lore, is the only way to stop him from simply claiming a new body should his host be destroyed) Valoran will burn.
Brand got his butt kicked by three Demacians.

H3llion

11-20-2012

In terms of strength and skill Jax is the most powerful, so skilled and strong he has to use a lamp post for it to be fair.
In terms of magic and power. It would probably be Xerath, in his lore they said he did a ritual with nearly destroyed the ancient civilization he came from, and that was before he gained nearly limitless power, from it

Eredaar

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
In terms of strength and skill Jax is the most powerful, so skilled and strong he has to use a lamp post for it to be fair.
In terms of magic and power. It would probably be Xerath, in his lore they said he did a ritual with nearly destroyed the ancient civilization he came from, and that was before he gained nearly limitless power, from it
This, xerath is immortal
he has unlimited power
he IS MAGIC