I have 1300 bot wins AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besteau

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrman View Post
I played bot games because my internet was really REALLY bad. I had a different sort of lag where I would lose control of my dude for a couple of seconds. It didn't happen every game but it happened every day. I didn't want to make my teammates lose for a problem that only I had
Makes sense. Thumbs up.

Mxie

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrman View Post
I played bot games because my internet was really REALLY bad. I had a different sort of lag where I would lose control of my dude for a couple of seconds. It didn't happen every game but it happened every day. I didn't want to make my teammates lose for a problem that only I had
My internet is the same way, and I play bots pretty exclusively too, unless I'm at a friend's.

Question: Which bot/s is/are your least favorite to fight, and why? (Mine are Blitz, Nunu, and Lux.) Sorry if it was asked before, I didn't look through all the thread...

Pheṇm

10-04-2012

I like how the Red deletes my post implying that playing only Bot games causes you to have a low skill level.

Denial.

SolusEmsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

How many times have you played where the bot(s) actually get fed? (Most often I hear "Annie fed omg")

TheMasterZails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I played bot games from level 1 to 30. almost no normal games till close to level 30. but I did play alot of pvp dominion. Also the reason I did this is because every weekend my brothers. I played because bots are more fun to mess around rather than getting flamed for not playing the meta that the randoms want you to.

LiegeWaffles

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĐAT GUY View Post
Gotta be Annie bot bro, the nuke are strong on that one.
Full build Wukong bot (Fon + Merc's + triforce + Youmuu's + banshee's + black cleaver) seems to be the new terror (that movement/slipperyness and AoE CC)...
He went 15/2/15 and 14/8/15 in the previous 2 games I ran into him @ level 16 account...

thehuehuekaiser

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxie View Post
My internet is the same way, and I play bots pretty exclusively too, unless I'm at a friend's.

Question: Which bot/s is/are your least favorite to fight, and why? (Mine are Blitz, Nunu, and Lux.) Sorry if it was asked before, I didn't look through all the thread...
I hate Karthus Bot. he always knows when you are low even if he can't see you.

thehuehuekaiser

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheṇm View Post
I like how the Red deletes my post implying that playing only Bot games causes you to have a low skill level.

Denial.
I think it is funny that you think that bots are for low skill levels. In my opinion bot games are for trying new things and having fun. Ranked games can be very stressful. And as for lack of skill your EGO is higher but my elo is higher sooo......

thehuehuekaiser

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolusEmsu View Post
How many times have you played where the bot(s) actually get fed? (Most often I hear "Annie fed omg")
Fed Ezreal Stacks Bloodthirsters. I have been in a game when he got 2 bloodthirsters and it was pretty comical when he gets to the point where he can 2v1 some of my teammates

Kanzawa

10-04-2012

bot games take like 6 minutes, so you can knock out 1k games in a weekend.