Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new map idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I StormTrooper I

10-03-2012

2 man team idea
Basiclly I think it would be fun to have a map with say 3-5 teams of 2. Almost making it a free-for-all with some of that teamwork junk still necessary. With exp earned passivly, same with gold. Aswell as small nutural minion camps. Ideas of ending the game could be a king of the hill with 1 capture point, a death cap(e.g 10 deaths your out), or a capture the flag, hold it for 5mins consecutivly you win.

Hide and seek idea
A map with alot of bush, speed buffs, and thin walls to jump over. Or sort of like a maze of bush. A time limited game that also contains a "jail" if you've reached your 5 deaths. This would create another fun element to the game aswell as stop cheaters -.- those few that kill the game.

Fellow summoner, what do you think? Constructive feedback

Ward VG

Recruiter

10-03-2012

I drew this up a while ago, though I never posted it because I just think it would be too chaotic xD

Lewdy

10-03-2012

that would be so epic!!

SuperSayin Maori

10-04-2012

like that 3+ team style game. how many fixes would riot have to do after adding this to the game though :P

Akamaru NinjaDog

10-04-2012

bump

carload of fail

10-04-2012

way too hard. riot has too much on their plate already with 4 maps 2 game modes

LeviathanUnbound

10-04-2012

Quote:
carload of fail:
way too hard. riot has too much on their plate already with 4 maps 2 game modes

Riot has plenty of time and resources to make a new map or two, they make enormous amounts of money from the game and seem to have no trouble at all pumping out a new champion every fortnight.

Akamaru NinjaDog

10-06-2012

bump

Fang Scythe

10-06-2012

Idea is genius. Spelling and grammar, not so much.

alphaHat

10-06-2012

i think a multi team map would be interesting.. i hope the idea catches on.

I think the playstyle may get negative feedback from the teams that "lost all their lives" (which would be the majority). I think using a time limit may solve this problem... the winner is the one with the highest score. Just my opinion though.