Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season Two World Championship Playoffs are Live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

00JY7NY

10-06-2012

this is donkeyness, i dont want to watch and wait , these caster wont ssshh, talk all game and i watch then game crashes and i get alienware commercial. not once, but twice. All i want to really see is Frost and m5 play. WT F F F. hurry the freak up. game 5 , 2 remakes. really ?? trolling..

Peaceomind

10-06-2012

And AGAIN!!!! Why didn't they make this a LAN setup, not dependent on finicky things like internet???

rgikki

10-06-2012

Ho for the love of ****iing god seriously a 2ยบ remake, i would be fine just with a coin toss

Peaceomind

10-06-2012

It really is unfair to the two teams having to play for so long, just to have to play a crisp and refreshed AZUBU Frost... I say Rock, Paper, Scissors for it.

FourTwentyLOL

10-06-2012

Riot Tournament Server runs on a brick eMachines PC with a wooden copy of Windows ME where the hamster wheel powering the PSU is bent and squeaky and the mouse only has 3 legs and is networked to the mainframe with an 802.11A wifi card made out of a paperclip and half a cigarette... except the mouse ate some of the cigarette and now he's sick. Poor mouse.

Elly Honda

10-06-2012

I dont think this is specifically a Riot issue type of thing.
Something else is going on.

Iunno...

super climatic though.
and this will be unforgettable.

realistically, these players play all day anyway, so im sure theyre like if you want this 2mil, you gotta work for it.

i guess they HAVE to make everything official considering its for such a large sum of money, with people coming from all over the world.

I understand why they did it. it sucks though.

PsychoScorpion

10-06-2012

So...whenever CLG.eu gains a lead or is about to win, Riot "accidently" trips over the server plug. Watch WE win this... my conspiracy theory on Riot.

jonmg82

10-06-2012

Did it just crash again -.-"

Jayhawks

10-06-2012

wow

Lews Therrin

10-06-2012

Pretty sure it did, yeah.