Season Two World Championship Playoffs are Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Apparently the game crashed. So they have to remake it, with the same picks and bans etc. Though, WE's whole jungle invade where they stole red and I think blue will be for naught.

Elly Honda

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lews Therrin View Post
Apparently the game crashed. So they have to remake it, with the same picks and bans etc. Though, WE's whole jungle invade where they stole red and I think blue will be for naught.

wow. super climatic!!!!!

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Now they don't have to re pick the same champs and bans.

Lews Therrin

10-06-2012

Did it seriously just crash again right in the middle of the possibly last teamfight. Da fuq

Peaceomind

10-06-2012

It looks like that was the case. If anyone from Riot could please give some information on the matter, it would be very appreciated. I feel like they may give it to CLG.EU, but its hard to say.

Jayhawks

10-06-2012

WTF another remake? real

Boston George

10-06-2012

1. wtf just happened? clgeu was about to take out half the team and (looks like) take the win and they put a fing advertisement in? then comes back to crashed site, wtf? WTF!!!!!

2. anyone laughing at the irony of the post saying "dont miss a second" when there site has crashed out twice today for over long periods of time?

IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhawks

10-06-2012

this is ridiculous... I very rarely get mad at RIOT but I'm honestly a little p.o.'d right now...

world championships
game 3
end of game
teamfight breaks out
profit?

Cooben

10-06-2012

Kudos to the comentators... they've had to fill so much downtime! Talk about tough day at the office, huh?

PsychoScorpion

10-06-2012

Wow. Really Riot? The first re-make was pretty close but the second...it was pretty obvious who was winning. Can't believe how unprofessional this is getting. I'm sorry I love your game and all but there's no way the World Championships should have this many problems and there was no way WE could win/comeback from that. GG Riot.