Dying Breed Needs 2 (Sponsored)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silveri

10-05-2012

Also if you look into it, the kids that are posting in my thread are all people that have gotten dropped from my team for having no skill, and are mad as hell. Dest1nyz was dropped from the team for insulting sponsor blatantly and lying about an issue I wont go into here. Anyone can come in my thread and talk about how I have no sponsors(which is false) and how bad I am, but when a team votes you off a team. Well that says something.

Silveri

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacrexv View Post
lol i've known stocky24 for a good while now.. wasnt aware he was part of a team.. anyways i have a jungler and support looking for team if you guys would like to arange roles around. we both used to play for flatline gaming you may or may have not heard of us idk.
Yea Ive heard of you. I talked to him recently and he was interested in getting back into it! LMK if you wanna run some games with us!

daddy253

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

try me out for ap mid.

thanks.

Silveri

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacrexv View Post
lol i've known stocky24 for a good while now.. wasnt aware he was part of a team.. anyways i have a jungler and support looking for team if you guys would like to arange roles around. we both used to play for flatline gaming you may or may have not heard of us idk.
Yea Ive heard of you. I talked to him recently and he was interested in getting back into it! LMK if you wanna run some games with us!

TKB SkyLord

10-05-2012

I Like this am ready for this i will be honest am getting to level lvl 30 so ill be ready to play am looking for a team and this might be the one i will apply Solo Top i have all requirement to join

TKB SkyLord

10-05-2012

Id like to tryout for Top plus am getting to level 30 now and i be ready for season 3 plus i have a good attitude for the team and am all about winning and having fun

ShadowCerberus

10-05-2012

I could go for either role, and I might be interested. Depending on when the tournaments are and if it is costly to attend them.
Would also like to add that I'm a seasoned veteran of Dota, in case that helps give an idea of my knowledge on the gameplay.

Silveri

10-05-2012

Bump

Hypothermic

10-05-2012

I am very interested in your team and I am willing to follow the guidelines you provided here.
IGN: Blinded Blitz

No Retreat

10-05-2012

I'm very intrested in joining the team, I main top and been playing since beta version . my ign no retreat.