Dying Breed Needs 2 (Sponsored)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritOfTheTrees

10-03-2012

We are looking for an Top and a Jungler
So far the team consists of myself, aDv SmoochyPoo and Stocky24

First of all if you can't travel this is not the team for you
We will be attending major LAN's of season 3
Must Have Mic
Must be comfortable and have champions for the position you are asking to play
Must not be a complete and utter *******
Must be willing to work with others to find a playstyle that fits the team
Must be willing to practice on a set schedule
Must be willing to work with our team manager to help find sponsors
Must conduct yourself in a professional manner that will show our sponsors in a good light

Knowledge of the game is important. We have great in game communication, and all work really hard to improve it every game. We talk after every game about what went right and what went wrong. Communication is key. If you can't handle being social, DONT APPLY

We will be attending MLG, IPL, and if placements allow our sponsors to contribute IEM in Europe. We WILL be practicing a lot, so if you cannot handle this do not apply

My Solo Q ELO is low and I wont make excuses for it. When i started S2 I was bad and playing with friends for fun. I buckled down and have been playing competitively for about 5 months now. I am good, I have played in 2k ELO scrims/ MLG Qualifiers and I can compete as can my team

We have all played on sponsored gaming teams and understand how you must conduct yourself and how you must behave in order to have success in a game.

At this point we have a sponsor and are talking to another sponsor, but you can't expect a lot from a team that isnt even a full tournament playing team. It will come but we have to show we can play.

This is a game yes, but it is becoming a sport and you must behave.
Post here then add dB Konvict in game
Seriously if you can't play the game PLEASE DONT APPLY

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I might be interested... I'll talk to you in game when I see you next about some questions (since I'm already on your friend's list).. I enjoyed subbing for your support when you guys needed someone. I'd be applying for jungler

Ender A Wiggin

10-04-2012

Depending on the average elo of the other team members, I may be interested in this.

SpiritOfTheTrees

10-04-2012

Ender I will message you ingame. Dont want to be putting teammates information up here since i havent talked to them about it. Ill be on all night to talk you to 1stplace

WHO DEM BOYZ

10-04-2012

I play ad carry and am really good at my role. You can look at my match history or so if you want to see if i am consistant. Add me Unfledgedcourage.

SpiritOfTheTrees

10-04-2012

Still looking guys!

Leeteroid

10-04-2012

2k+ Elo Player looking to get back into LOL. I stopped playing for a while then i recently took over my friends account and started playing again. I would like to join a good ranked team for tourney's, ranked games, etc. Pst In game

IGN:Leeteroid

Orwin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Im a good ADC and I have a good support and we mesh well together. We both are currently low BUT not because of us. ELO is bull**** and doesn't show skill. Add me in-game if you would like to talk we both play on skype and are completely dedicated and serious about playing this game.

IGN: Orwin/Karowner

Sytris

10-04-2012

I'ma really good support but I think im already on your b-list. ill check
IGN- B1gBlack

Wyked Nova

10-04-2012

Id like to tryout for adc if the spot is still available