Solo top champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazy4u

11-06-2012

Over the 4 weeks I have increased my champion pool for top into:
-jax
-olaf
-irelia
-jayce
-shen
-kennen (always had but never played)
-nidalee
-yorick(bought yesterday, haven't tried him yet)
-teemo(same as kennen )
-darius

All I can think of right now. I guess I should now get wukong and riven since they seem to be offered most :p

Stiler

Master Recruiter

11-06-2012

Garen
Rumble
Jayce
Gangplank
Cho
Teemo
Nid
Yorick
Lee
Hec
Vlad

All of these can be used top and do well, some counter each other. Garen is a great top but he is countered by Ad Nid and yorick. Yorick on the other hand his best counter is Cho (yoricks minions which are usually a pest to everyone gives cho health).

OP FT ES21 WGOK

11-06-2012

Jayce, Malphite, Shen, Shen, Shen, Shen, Shen, Shen, Shen, Wukong, and of course: Rumble.

Shangetsu

11-06-2012

Lack of love for Singed is disturbing.
He's such an awesome top and champion overall.

Crazy Crann

11-06-2012

Irelia deserves all of the attention you can give her. As already stated here, she doesn't have huge burst, but her sustain is amazing and her ability to melt tanky characters is huge as the game draws into its later stages. Her Q allows you to last hit like a boss -- something many tops (because they are melee) don't have -- and her E enables you to escape from otherwise hopeless situations.

Jax is an old hand, but a good one. His damage output becomes absurd after level 6 and especially if you buy the right items. There are also very, very few champions that can pull off a downing of a tower as quick as he can, if your game starts going south and you really need to drop one or two turrets.

Jayce is fantastic because he can bounce back and forth between melee and range and has one of the best pokes in the game with his accelerated Q. In hammer mode, he has the capability to deal massive damage, in no small part thanks to his percentage-based E (which, also, can be used to peel away enemies and set someone up for the kill.) Acceleration Gate can be huge in helping your team mop up after a successful teamfight, and a Q-ball through that gate can be a great way to soften up the enemy before your team dives in. In general, you want every advantage you can get when entering a team fight, and Jayce offers plenty of opportunities to get one.

Wicked Dark

11-06-2012

Shen, Vladimir(my fav champ), Irelia, Jayce, Jarvan IV, Riven, Shyvana, Rengar. They are all strong top laners.

justikun

12-13-2012

my have players are teemo, fiddle sticks and cho'gath

top of all cho'gath
28 kills 3 deaths
i think cho is a great team helper and a great poker

Leopold B Scotch

12-13-2012

Rengar!!! I love him.

BlueflareLoL

12-13-2012

Riven is so much fun and broken right now with BC. But even without it it's hilarious just to see a gank attempt and watch them get frustrated as you hop away.

oLeDirty

12-13-2012

Ya wukong imo is filthy up top, and with trin force, and a cleaver its smashy smashy time!