Tips for vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

10-03-2012

Vayne has always been one of those characters that i absolutely adore concept wise, but completely blow at in practice(i tend to stay away from ranged ad in generalXD).

I've gotten to the point that me playing bots with her gleams no useful practice or information but im more or less "Scared" to play her, even in normal due to the backlash i've seen ad carries who arent stellar receive?XD

Some of the basic things i have picked up supporting/playing vayne is

1.) Dont use tumble to throw yourself into melee range of people, its painful

2.) Dont condemn things you are chasing unless you want to help them get away

3.) Aggression with vayne pre level 6 rarely works out (unless you have a super aggressive support)

4.) cleanse if your friend and so is attack speed(more so than some champs)

Any other general tips

ZHONYAS LEE SIN

10-03-2012

My general tip is: Don't play vayne

Literally What

10-03-2012

If you got a Taric, Sona, or Nunu, always try to tumble to the side of your opponent when your support stuns/slows them so you can land a condemn. Don't forget condemn stuns the opponent if it they land on a wall. She is pretty risky to play because she doesn't have an escape but I find her easy to kite with if you know how to use tumble.

DaenerysTargaren

10-03-2012

Id practice with other ads and then move on to vayne so you can understand bottom lane and its match ups. Vayne likes lanes where she can farm up easy to 6 and preferably beyond that so kog is generally a good one to go up against even though she will lose this lane, along with any other lane its just kog isnt aggressive starting at level 1. Basically you just want to not fall behind TOO FAR and be able to get a blood thirster relatively on time. When trading in lane you might as well get the third proc on your silver bolts because in most cases you will win the trade. Too many vaynes hit once or twice and then leave and lose when they dont realize how strong that third hit would mean. Otherwise know your condemn range and when to ult and how to kite. Shes really fun shes my favorite champ so i hope you can learn her to enjoy her more

Ashley R0se

10-03-2012

Vayne is much more of a niche champion than she ever was before. Play her in solo queue ONLY if the enemy AD carry has already picked and you're sure she counters them. Build bloodthirster more often than IE as the sustain and stacks synergize much better with her. That's not to say that you shouldn't build IE! I'm just saying that with Vayne as my main, I have much more success with an early BT than an early IE.

If you aren't sure if it's safe to play Vayne,
This website and this guide can help.

Lucyian

10-03-2012

Vayne.

High early Attack Speed allows her to unleash hell with every third hit on a target when you have a point in her W.

When she reaches Level 6, with the AD buff she is given she can beat most likely nearly anyone in a fight,

Late game if she is able to reach at least 2.00 Attack Speed the amount of True Damage she can dish out is amazing.

Overall, I have played and owned Vayne since she came out and I think she is an amazing ADC.

Pikachuux3

10-03-2012

You generally don't play aggressive as a Vayne in early game. She is so squishy and her base health is so much lower than other AD carries. I usually call for a Nunu support whenever I use Vayne as the MS and AS buff really helps me in chasing and running away as well as faster procs with silver bolt.

Basically, just play safe and farm until you get a BT, and keep on farming until you have max stacks. You are now basically ready for team fights.

ZodiarkSavior

10-03-2012

Your goal early game: Survive.