Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forming a 1-time Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

10-03-2012

I want to get one tourney in before I move to Slow Connection Land. I tried to get in last week but the CSN site broke my registration at first. I thought I had lost my chance, but I've just found out I'll still be here this weekend. Anybody want to team up this week?

If you're interested, don't forget to join http://cyber-sports.net/ early, to prevent the problem I had, however rare it is.

DaRatmastah

10-03-2012

I'm in. we trying to practice at all beforehand or just going in blind?

DSpyder

10-03-2012

I'm in if you have room. Alrdy registered with Cyber Sports.

A single hat

10-03-2012

I would play but I'm not sure what time I'll get back from the championships (hypothetically it ends an hour before DD starts). If I get back in time, I might be able to play with you... I am already registered on a different account.

Melvear

10-04-2012

I'd be willing to join as well if there's room.

Kiddalee

10-04-2012

Thanks! I've added all of you, though I would like a fifth who is sure they'll make it. So one more?

DevlJoe

10-04-2012

I'd be willing to play and am free on saturday as far as I know. I got to play last week as a sub and it was lots of fun.

MajorUrsa

10-05-2012

i woudnt mind playing with you this weekend Kiddalee, add me up and lets get a team going for this weekend

Kiddalee

10-05-2012

Quote:
MajorUrsa:
i woudnt mind playing with you this weekend Kiddalee, add me up and lets get a team going for this weekend

Damn, it feels good to read your offer. I've found my people, but I think you should be able to find 4 others. There's that deathTOeXistenZ guy I mentioned in chat; he probably has friends looking, too.

Kiddalee

10-05-2012

Hmm, I haven't gotten ahold of everybody so I'll try here. Please come online around 7:30 to get in some practice together. Pay attention to our strengths and weaknesses so we can fill ShawNuff in, since he won't make it tonight. I think he told me when he will make it but I forgot...