Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firexx1

10-03-2012

Well I bought Twitch yesterday and I was looking for some tips. I know some basics such as stay at the back of teamfights and wait to disengage stealth after all CC effects. And also use expunge after as many stacks of poision ad possible. Thanks for any tips!

:E MOUSTACHE!

Mitchyl

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Um... Well. Use your ult in teamfights, conserve your ult. Don't use your stealth just as a way of getting around, but take advantage of the attack speed buff. Twitch is my main, so I couldn't even start on how many tips I have for him.
Add me in-game: mmob18

Mitchyl

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Um... Well. Use your ult in teamfights, conserve your ult. Don't use your stealth just as a way of getting around, but take advantage of the attack speed buff. Twitch is my main, so I couldn't even start on how many tips I have for him.
Add me in-game: mmob18