Tips to receive honorable opponent?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rewdas

10-03-2012

I get plenty of teamwork honor, I play support. But I want that badge. How do upay get people to give you honorable opponent honor?

Sexy Suz

10-03-2012

Feed the enemy team and 100% sure at least 1 opponent will honor you.

And it was K

10-03-2012

If you're crushing your lane opponent, and his team starts raging at him in all chat, stick up for him and point out what they could have done to help him.

Also, don't kill dced players. Though that should go without saying...

LeHornyBulbasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

My entire team Kissed up to them the entire game complementing them on how great their ganks were, how skillful they were, how amazing it was for them to take our turret, and how gracefully they died. They told us to stop creeping them out and they'd give us all honor points c;

A Vitriolic Cat

10-03-2012

It's as easy as saying "nice gank" when someone gets a good jungle gank off, honestly. Call out and compliment good plays on the opposing team instead of just your own.

Zint

10-03-2012

Make sure that if you want tips, you have to always be a polite waiter/waitress and ALWAYS refill the customer's water when it's even 25% empty. When the customers come down to sit, always have a nice smile on your face and welcome them to the restaurant. Once they're about to leave you must ask them whether or not they had an enjoyable time even if they wanted to commit suicide while in the restaurant. If you do that, then you will get very many good tips.

Only Black Girls

10-03-2012

Why does it matter? Stop turning league into a PBS special.

Volgus

10-03-2012

Simple tip: Don't be a dick.