Forum Posts not going to post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

10-03-2012

Several of my posts today have posted, but, instead of going to the post, I'm redirected back to the editor page and told I have to wait 30 seconds to post again, because my post has already been posted.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Hurray, I am not the only one!

Chamenas

10-05-2012

Yay, I'm not alone. I assume this is happening to others too. Using Latest version of Firefox.

Shadowmere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I'm using Chrome and I have these few related bugs:
1- When I open LoL site, my summoner name and password are already entered (Chrome's doing) so I juste have to click log in, but when I do, it shows me a page saying I'm not authorized access. If I really want to log in, I must click log out, then re-enter manually my information and then log in.
2- When I try to post, I have an error message and if I refresh, I am told I have to wait 30 seconds before posting again. Sometimes it did post, other times no.

I almost can't post anymore, do something please!

Just used IE to post this, can't post with Chrome anymore (unless I'm lucky or very patient.)

EDIT: The same problems started happening with IE too. Hard to post no matter which explorer I use.

Chamenas

10-05-2012

Please fix your forums!