So, how much honor are you up to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Elf

10-05-2012

26/4/19/7

Jakey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

7-2-8-8

Stru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

1/2/3/4

Your Persona

10-05-2012

So far I'm 3 - 1 - 7 - 6.

I tend to be quiet during games, usually only speaking to congratulate my teammates on a really good play or giving a suggestion on something.

Occasionally I'll remark on the enemy team comp at the start or brag a little if we're doing well.

Sn0wY

10-05-2012

3/0/4/3

Cattington III

10-05-2012

0-0-5-0 only played 3 games since honor came out though

Jujubee

10-05-2012

0-2-3-3

I'm helpful, good teamwork and an honorable opponent but apparently I'M A ***** AND NO ONE THINKS I'M FRIENDLY!

Kyrie Friegraf

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Morello, Ironstylus, Ezreal, those guys are "forum famous" in my mind. I don't really know what the qualifier bar is, but I appreciate it if you think I meet it
I'd agree to your idea of forum famous.

Yoruichi

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Morello, Ironstylus, Ezreal, those guys are "forum famous" in my mind. I don't really know what the qualifier bar is, but I appreciate it if you think I meet it
No offense, you don't I wouldn't know who you were in my game, but I've been in a game with Phreak and Rinoa, I knew exactly who they were.

I'll remember you from here on out, and if I see you in game. Try to kill you as often as possible!

Afince

10-05-2012

15-3-13-4
I try to keep a positive attitude in game