Helpful In-game Interface Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Navn

10-14-2012

I can't go over how many times unit collision has pissed off everyone and myself, because it seems so uncontrollable. So I suggest this idea:

Please allow the option to enable "ring circles" around each unit(including self), displaying their actual hit box.

To explain further, what I mean is, allow it so that it is VISIBLE to the player, just exactly how much space a unit ACTUALLY takes up. And that if I ran into the "ring circle" of another unit, I would then unit collide with them. (Instead of possibly just stacking sprite frames).

I believe if I could actually see how much room a unit is taking up, I could prevent myself from getting owned, or see why I got owned by unit collision. Sometimes, I don't think it would happen, but I get tricked and die. This would also allow me to CS better. God knows how many times I think I could cs (Ranged Minions 600 range), but then pathing around the minions happen, and I just miss the CS entirely, because I didn't think I'd path around them. (Because I thought I'd squeeze through the gaps of my ranged minions). This would help novice players AND pros as well (as you could probably take advantage of such a feature, and make sick plays with path blocking)

Please +1 and bump if you agree!

Navn

10-14-2012

I refuse to believe no one agrees with me. Either that, or I suck at explaining.

Navn

10-14-2012

Just got owned 4 times in 1 game by unit collision. I also suck at positioning =(

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I don't mind unit collision.. but the fact that you can LITERALLY be trapped in lane by minions is a serious problem.

I mean trapped as in suppressed! The pathfinding glitches out and your champ just starts twitching in place instead of moving.